Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it wrong that I like the Cutie Mark Crusaders more then their sisters?

TheUnknownPhantom5

Listen I'm not saying Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo should replace Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. I'm just saying that I like the CMCs more. Is that a bad thing? I still love the Mane Six, and I do like Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. If I were to make a Tier List, those three would go in the A slot, but my favorite members of the Mane Six are Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. So back to the orignal question Is it wrong that I like the Cutie Mark Crusaders more then their sisters?

• Brohoof 1

No, it's not wrong at all. Everyone has differing opinions as to what characters they do and don't like. If you like the CMC better than their older sisters/sister figures (since Rainbow Dash isn't actually Scootaloo's sister, whether by adoption or by blood), then  you like them better. if someone tells you you're wrong to like the CMC better, then they are wrong and ignorant of the fact people are allowed to have differing opinions.

• Brohoof 3

No one's wrong for having different tastes! I've never preferred the CMC over their sisters, but I can totally understand why someone would get more attached to them, since they're very well-written child characters and their story of growing up is sweet! :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

It is absolutely wrong! Nobody is allowed to like any main character less than any other character. This is a huge violation that could land you in prison for at least 30 years. 

Though, really, why would it be wrong? Or even if it was somehow "wrong", why would you care? The only thing I would consider strange (not wrong) if you hated all of the main 6, but still watched the show (since I don't think I would be interested in watching a TV show in which I hate all of the main characters). But liking a non-main character more than a main character? What's wrong about that? Why should it be wrong? 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Opinions can't be wrong! It's fine that you prefer the CMC. They are adorable together. Such good friends!

Exactly!

If someone likes a non main character more that's completely okay. For me I like almost all MLP:FiM characters and each and everyone of the mane six as well as the cmc.

• Brohoof 2

Not at all! The CMCs have a very well-done character arc with some of the best episodes of the show. Besides, it's your preference of who you enjoy the most, and that's completely okay! ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Nothing wrong with that! Like whoever you want to like! Everyone is allowed opinions!

I personally like the CMC too! (Mainly Scootaloo, but they're all so cute!)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...