Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A reformed Cozy Glow in G5?

FearTheBelle

How would you feel about Cozy Glow being reformed and an ally to the new Mane Cast in G5, perhaps even being reformed by them? She could either be already have reformed in the past (maybe by Flurry Heart), or more interesting, have been released by the Pegasi at some point because she's a Pegasus and they thought she had been unfairly treated or punished by the other races. I think the latter idea would be neat because, firstly, I could see Cozy being a leader in the Pegasi world of the Equestria that exists at the beginning of G5 and someone that could establish exactly what the hostility between the races is, and secondly, because in my opinion, the Pegasi would be absolutely justified in freeing her and thinking her punishment was unjust. Also, the effort the Mane Cast might have to put in to get her to see the light could do a lot to establish their credibility, and in particular would be a major boost in that department for the original true believer in Friendship in Sunny.

Plus, maybe it would actually provide chance for an actual backstory on her and some better context into what exactly her mindset was (or is, if the Mane Cast have to reform her themselves and get her on side). I think it would be a great opportunity to bring back an important G4 character to tie the generations together and have it make sense, too, since Ponies presumably don't age while stoned and therefore her still being around would still be easily explained. And finally, and on a more personal level, it would provide a chance for Cozy's arc to reach a better, happier conclusion, which I believe she absolutely needs and deserves.

What do you think?

Edited by FearTheBelle
  • Brohoof 3