Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever wished you could text a pony?

Conspirator Lyra

Dear Twilight Sparkle

I like the way you stirred under your blanket when you sleep. Please don't lock the window. It has been so long since the last time I caress your smooth, fleshy throat.

Regards, Dreamwalker

Dear Twilight Sparkle

I like the way you stirred under your blanket when you sleep. Please don't lock the window. It has been so long since the last time I caress your smooth, fleshy throat.

Regards, Dreamwalker

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Pretend to be Discord and freak Celestia out all day long as she thinks he somehow got out, and is now tormenting her.

-Oh Tia! Guess whose back? Guess what! I have a phone now! And guess what else! I have fingers and you don't! Trolololol!-Discordlicious, 2:45 PM

-Tiiiiiaaaa! TTTIIIIAAAAA~ Oh I'm a little Tia, short and stout, here is my horn and here is my snout, when you screw me over I will shout, "Pony, you're banished, to the moon, you're out!"-Discordlicious, 2:46 PM

-Ohhh Tia my sweet, my darling, why do you no answer my messages? :P There is so much chaos to be had, and it's no fun unless you're there being an anxiety case! <3-Discordlicious, 2:48 PM

-BTW, bring that Twilight Sparkle girl with you, she's an anxiety case too. As your sister would say, the anxiety has been doubled! 8D-Discordlicious, 2:48 PM

• Brohoof 1

I'd text Twilight Sparkle, of course!

-Sent 2:12 PM- Twi wats the answer to numbr 1?

-Sent 2:12 PM- Twi wats the answer to numbr 2?

-Sent 2:13 PM- Twi wats the answer to numbr 3?

• Brohoof 1

Pretend to be Discord and freak Celestia out all day long as she thinks he somehow got out, and is now tormenting her.

-Oh Tia! Guess whose back? Guess what! I have a phone now! And guess what else! I have fingers and you don't! Trolololol!-Discordlicious, 2:45 PM

-Tiiiiiaaaa! TTTIIIIAAAAA~ Oh I'm a little Tia, short and stout, here is my horn and here is my snout, when you screw me over I will shout, "Pony, you're banished, to the moon, you're out!"-Discordlicious, 2:46 PM

-Ohhh Tia my sweet, my darling, why do you no answer my messages? :P There is so much chaos to be had, and it's no fun unless you're there being an anxiety case! <3-Discordlicious, 2:48 PM

-BTW, bring that Twilight Sparkle girl with you, she's an anxiety case too. As your sister would say, the anxiety has been doubled! 8D-Discordlicious, 2:48 PM

Posted Image

Also.

I love your signature.

I would text so many questions!

Maybe I could get a *ahem* picture from Twilight or somepony ;)

Posted Image

What kinda picture...?

• Brohoof 1

I would text so many questions!

Maybe I could get a *ahem* picture from Twilight or somepony ;)

Posted Image

The next thing you know, a restraining order will come to your house :o

• Brohoof 1

What pony would you text?

Princess Luna

Disregarding the fact that it would be hard for them to text, what would you say?

To let her know just how much she is loved.

(edited)

ummm... RD, ta see if she would like ta hang.

oh, and pinkie, cuz i wanna have an awesome party, too!!!

Edited by Gigapwny

Text all the ponies.

Unintentionally text way too often, and ask lots of questions. This would probably freaking them out and they would mistake me for a stalker :(

Celestia would then see me as a threat and banish me to the moon.

Wouldn't care. Totally worth it B)

Pinkie would be the biggest, "OMG LOL LMAO" type of texter.

Twilight would always have all the punctuation and grammar correct before sending a text.

RD would text like this, "r u rdy 4 2nite?" just because its faster (her personality)

Fluttershy would always text like this, "So, how about we go to sugarcube corner for lunch, I mean, if that's okay with you...." Plus she would always apologize if you disagreed with her

Applejack wouldn't know how to text because she's away from technology out in the country! But if she did text, she'd probably try capture her accent in the text like, "Howdy partner! Whater ya'll doin' fur lunch?"

And finally Rarity. I don't see her as the texting type if you ask me. She's the type that would call and not text. If she did text however, it would be similar to Twilight.

• 4 weeks later...