New song Fit Right In released

North Star

What do you think? (It's in Korean atm but English below)

English ver

Spoiler

something something unicorny something bop unicorn!

unicorny bop somethingy something boppy unicorn! 

Unicorny bop bop something something ending the song!

Kidding :P but it is only a short version atm:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

image.png.f6e574d932124b9c13b760b58322b7d7.png

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

because the US flag is the ultimate pride flag

Spoiler

I love Izzy with those glasses!

Even if it's in Korean, I still like the tune of it!

I gotta hear the complete full song in english now lol

• Brohoof 3

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

I can't quite judge the singing aspect of it, due to being in a different language, but the visuals and lyrics (if the captions are accurate) are interesting. While there is nothing really new revealed, it does further showcase a few already known things about Equestria and the main characters. The song itself doesn't seem anything too special, but it's much better than "Glowin' Up" in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

"Here we are, don't turn away now, We are the warriors that built this town" - Imagine Dragons

Wow, just wow. That certainly was something. It seems that recently, a lot of people have been comparing Izzy to Pinkie Pie, but I think that this song proves that their sense of humor is different. Also, Hitch sure is hilarious trying to fit in with the others.

• Brohoof 1

twilight_sig_20_by_kyoshithebrony_dc1aw1e.png

I like what I see so far; there's a lot of potential, and I thought it was pretty well-choreographed.

I tried to use Google Translate on my phone to see what the subtitles translated to, but...well, only about two-thirds of it even made sense, and it couldn't translate everything.  Like, why did Pipp and Zip have umbrellas halfway through?  The translations spoke of how they risked everything to go on their journey at that point in the song, but that doesn't do anything to explain the umbrellas. 

I expect it'll only make sense once we hear the English lyrics.

• Brohoof 1

umbrella_RD_shoots_enemy.gif

Help the main six stop the Weather Factory Meltdown!

Click here to play:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114199-fangame-weather-factory-meltdown/

Click here to help build the game:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114399-seeking-help-for-an-epic-fangame-collaboration/

1 hour ago, RaphLuna said:

I just posted all the English words in the song it’s full of  subliminal messages. A subliminal message is a technique used in marketing and other media to influence People without their being aware of what the messenger is doing.

This may involve the use of split second flashes of text, hidden images, or subtle cues that affect the audience at a level below conscious awareness.

Related words:

i added my concerns to the lyrics as well. 

Pretty sure there isn't any subliminal messaging. :P But then again you already knew that.

3 hours ago, RaphLuna said:

Everybody knows that earth ponies are the worst.  

And Pegasus are super gross, Wanna Know Why?

they smell so awful!

They got sharp teeth and laser eyes! (probably )

I would run and hide if I ever saw you guys!

Each of us is different with our different things!

But we all look the same only except horns and wings,

Let’s accept the difference and go together, Oooh!

Forget about all the books you use to read,

We’re the ones writing our own history,

Show off the new you, take a bow, and turn around!

You’re gonna fit right in!

Uhhh, I don’t think so!

You’re gonna fit right in!

Okay, you know what?

Everybody knows unicorns are crazy!

Their pointy horns and yellow teeth are all weird!

They’ll come and gobble up your horns for a light snack!

The simple fact that unicorns are crazy!

But we could make a difference if we have the heart,

Together we are brave and we are smart!

if everyone is stopping then we have got to start!

Your gonna fit right in!

Heh heh, is that so?

Your gonna fit right in!

And now, Pay close attention:

This is how a unicorn walks

Walks

This is how a unicorn talks

Talks

This is a unicorns throws

Throws

This is how a unicorn-

No! Oh. No! Stop it..

This is how a unicorn struts

Ohh! Come on, shake your inform butts!

Now your in the unicorn know,

Wow 

Now your a unicorn pro!

Ohh, A unicorn horn makes a unicorn stride,

It’s the warhead of your forehead, it’s the source of your pride!

Every unicorn who’s born a borne a horn that’s unique,

So I’ll WIP them up if you seek,

You’ll be lookin’ tres magnifique!

We’re on a dangerous mission, no need to look surprised, 

Well find the magic inside, this’ll be the time of our lives!

In the lost kingdom of equestria, 

We’ll follow our hearts and we will succeed!

If we fail, We’ll go to Jail!

It’s gonna work out fine, you’ll see!

Absolutely!

Your gonna fit right in.

This is how a unicorn walks!

This is how a unicorn talks!

Now your lookin’ unicorn gold!

This is how a unicorn ends it’s song!

—-

after reading all the words yup it’s full of woke Junk.  warhead, pride, forget what you read we will write our own history. We’re the same only difference is horns and wings. Way to try and brainwash people to forget about standing out but just fit in. Plus the shaking unicorns butts lyrics I found wired. Now who wants to encourage little kids to shake their butts. Pedofiles that’s who. 

I like trolls world tour. Poppy tries to unite the different trolls. She tries to convince them there all the same. But like the leader of the funk trolls points out but we are not the same, we’re different and each of our differences makes us truly unique. I love the beautiful messages plus the songs from different troll tribes were truly special and fun to watch. 

it’s only worth a one time watch. And for me it’s only the visuals I’m tuning in for

While "woke" was one of my concerns those lyrics can also be interpreted in completely the opposite manner so let's say hypothetically you are against something like CRT you can interpret the lyrics to mean "CRT is propaganda, whites are not born racist, whites and other races can live together in harmony, let's rewrite that history of harmony" The lines about sameness are of the same tone as Equestria Girls  before the "woke" really came to fruition so I have no concerns there in particular as it's clear Sunny has flaws herself and pony society still operates differently from the human world. The lyrics are general enough not to warrant alarm bells. 

• Brohoof 1

My short independent films about physical disability!

http://cripvideoproductions.tumblr.com

2 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

BTW, is it just me, or was the lyrics (the ones in the closed captions) different yesterday? Because I'm pretty sure it said something different last time I checked...

Yes the person who uploaded the captions changed the lines that were already released in English. I noticed right away.  

• Brohoof 2

I love this song, it feels like G4 and given the stereotypes the pony races have of each other I have to wonder if the Mane 6 died in some horrible way that made each pony race suspicious of the other out of trauma. Racism rooted in a reason would not excuse the racism but certainly make the story more interesting. I feel like Gen 5 has the potential for depth and if it doesn't do surface level racism like MLP Gen 4 season 8 I would be thrilled. One thing that doesn't add up for me is why Izzy was not scared of Earth Ponies when other unicorns are, I wonder if Izzy knows the history of Mane 6? 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, StitchandMLPlover said:

I love this song, it feels like G4 and given the stereotypes the pony races have of each other I have to wonder if the Mane 6 died in some horrible way that made each pony race suspicious of the other out of trauma. Racism rooted in a reason would not excuse the racism but certainly make the story more interesting. I feel like Gen 5 has the potential for depth and if it doesn't do surface level racism like MLP Gen 4 season 8 I would be thrilled. One thing that doesn't add up for me is why Izzy was not scared of Earth Ponies when other unicorns are, I wonder if Izzy knows the history of Mane 6? 

I'll be amazed if they go over that at all. And that's assuming that events in FiM were ever "real," or if it's just part of an idealistic "Care Bears" TV show that some foals are a fan of, and the adults are all, "Yeah, it'd be nice if things could be that way, but they can't. You'll understand why when you're older."

However, I've wondered for quite a while the fiasco that could erupt if the kingdom ever found out that Discord was 'wagging the dog,' by fabricating who knows how many conflicts for Twilight to get into, in order to aid her ascension. It was implied that he'd been at it for far longer than just the Grogar puppet show. The political fallout from that would be insane.

If it was all real though, my best guess is that the movement just faded out. Nobody picked up where Twilight left off, and a whole bunch of small things escalated into bigger things until the quarrels had crossed a rubicon of some kind. There's other weirdness too though, such as the loss of magic, and apparently the Wendigos didn't come to reenact "The Day After Tomorrow."

• Brohoof 1

dieWifTheHerd.gif.35285b33b6e55f13821c42e0296af040.gif

It's a delightful song alright, and it has strong G4 vibes, which I like. Love the focus on the 3 species, which really gives a new perspective on how they'll work together through the various conflicts presented in the movie. 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I'll be amazed if they go over that at all. And that's assuming that events in FiM were ever "real," or if it's just part of an idealistic "Care Bears" TV show that some foals are a fan of, and the adults are all, "Yeah, it'd be nice if things could be that way, but they can't. You'll understand why when you're older."

However, I've wondered for quite a while the fiasco that could erupt if the kingdom ever found out that Discord was 'wagging the dog,' by fabricating who knows how many conflicts for Twilight to get into, in order to aid her ascension. It was implied that he'd been at it for far longer than just the Grogar puppet show. The political fallout from that would be insane.

If it was all real though, my best guess is that the movement just faded out. Nobody picked up where Twilight left off, and a whole bunch of small things escalated into bigger things until the quarrels had crossed a rubicon of some kind. There's other weirdness too though, such as the loss of magic, and apparently the Wendigos didn't come to reenact "The Day After Tomorrow."

If the events of Mane 6 are real there is a theory that if the pony races separate and are not in contact enough to actively hate each other that the Windigos can't feed on the hatred but that begs the question of what happened to Hearths Warming as a holiday. Yes it could be the movement faded out.  

7 hours ago, StitchandMLPlover said:

I have no concerns there in particular as it's clear Sunny has flaws herself and pony society still operates differently from the human world. The lyrics are general enough not to warrant alarm bells. 

I sure hope you're right about that.  I figure there's about a 90% chance that you're right, between what I've heard from people who've worked on the movie and the fact that the books on other pony-tribes that exist in that setting genuinely are inaccurate!

umbrella_RD_shoots_enemy.gif

Help the main six stop the Weather Factory Meltdown!

Click here to play:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114199-fangame-weather-factory-meltdown/

Click here to help build the game:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114399-seeking-help-for-an-epic-fangame-collaboration/

3 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

I sure hope you're right about that.  I figure there's about a 90% chance that you're right, between what I've heard from people who've worked on the movie and the fact that the books on other pony-tribes that exist in that setting genuinely are inaccurate!

Thanks! I think the movie will be quite good, just a few tiny notches below G4 quality. The creators are obviously using G4 as inspiration which is a fantastic sign. It's my personal theory the marketers are just using buzz words like "Inclusion" to please certain areas of the industry without that being the main point of the story of the movie itself. 

• Brohoof 3

English sub-titles for that song on the video now!

Gives some background lore and a bit more info on Equestria and why the different ponies all dislike each other.

• Brohoof 1

image.png.f6e574d932124b9c13b760b58322b7d7.png

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

because the US flag is the ultimate pride flag