Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dimmed Star

Scootaloo9074090

d4gpss8-0f512565-adfc-45d5-b119-aaae9a0a2098.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE1ZGM0YzU4LWQzY2MtNDRmNS04NTYyLTk2NGI4MmQwMmQ1N1wvZDRncHNzOC0wZjUxMjU2NS1hZGZjLTQ1ZDUtYjExOS1hYWFlOWEwYTIwOTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8lEW7Kdrs8rzaPN_3ttGsCnoplmVVaDRSWUQOMOIRts Well hello there I am  Dimmed Star. The Equinox Counterpart of twilight Sparkles aka The Princess of friendship Bleh she make me sick. so ask me anything 

No NSFW questions or inappropriate language. I may be villains, but  I value good manners.

2. Roleplaying is allowed, but not as overpowered, canon-changing or very unusual characters. Ordinary citizens of Equestria are OK, as well as canon characters, unless you change their personality or imply something that isn't canon.

3.  I won't answer a question, if that answer would involve revealing  my plans. The element of surprise is important in successfully taking over Equestria.

• 1 month later...

Chatterbox happy.gif Gooood day Miss Dimmed Star! I'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper and magazines! I would like an interview with you!

Of course always respecting your space so I'll make my questions carefully!

Chatterbox asks.gif What is considered your biggest talents? Of course being a counterpart of Twilight Sparkle you must have a great power, am talking about other talents like cooking, composing music, writing I dunno, something you are particulary good?

On 2021-11-10 at 8:03 PM, Balareth said:

Chatterbox happy.gif Gooood day Miss Dimmed Star! I'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper and magazines! I would like an interview with you!

Of course always respecting your space so I'll make my questions carefully!

Chatterbox asks.gif What is considered your biggest talents? Of course being a counterpart of Twilight Sparkle you must have a great power, am talking about other talents like cooking, composing music, writing I dunno, something you are particulary good?

d4gpss8-0f512565-adfc-45d5-b119-aaae9a0a2098.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE1ZGM0YzU4LWQzY2MtNDRmNS04NTYyLTk2NGI4MmQwMmQ1N1wvZDRncHNzOC0wZjUxMjU2NS1hZGZjLTQ1ZDUtYjExOS1hYWFlOWEwYTIwOTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8lEW7Kdrs8rzaPN_3ttGsCnoplmVVaDRSWUQOMOIRtswell I  did various experiments, like reviving dead ponies (e.g:Rottenbunch) and I've gave Dull Sloth her rockets and artificial wings and did a favor to Spiderlock but that favor went wrong. .. Spiderlock loves animals, but at the point of obsession, she wanted to became one. she asked Ask me  for an transformation spell, but I've made a mistake and gave her a variety of Parasprite. One night, this parasprite began to grow quickly, its legs teared off her skin, so then the antennae, jaws and one eye, but the parasprite need an alive host to survive, so Spiderlock and the Parasprite made a symbiosis with the unlucky pony 

.and my only desire is to serve Queen Blackhole (our world version of  Princess Celestia ) and with my  knowledge of black and white magic, which are Forbidden form of Magic that would normal corrupted the user in equestria, but in my world, me and my friend can handle the Corrupted without being complete talking over by it

in EQUINOXEAN ( is the Equinox version of equestria ) Dark Magic and deadly is Perfectly normal in our world.

well my Greatest Talent, I am an Dark and Twisted counterpart of Twilight sparkle. my Greatest Talent is Black and white Magic and my different experiments like like reviving dead ponies like Rottenbunch she likes to be alone... She often visits the village to see what's going on, she died years age, but was revived by me  in one of mine experiments to give life to the dead ponies, but Rottenbunch was too smart to be Zombie' so   I've  stopped  living dead experiments  Rottenbunch now live alone in a dead farm 

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

2 hours ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox asks.gif Necromancy? Sound neat! and you dominate black and white magic? Have you ever tried to combine them and I dunno.... make "gray" magic?

d4gpss8-0f512565-adfc-45d5-b119-aaae9a0a2098.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE1ZGM0YzU4LWQzY2MtNDRmNS04NTYyLTk2NGI4MmQwMmQ1N1wvZDRncHNzOC0wZjUxMjU2NS1hZGZjLTQ1ZDUtYjExOS1hYWFlOWEwYTIwOTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8lEW7Kdrs8rzaPN_3ttGsCnoplmVVaDRSWUQOMOIRtswell I did Try to combine them into grey magic well it work and grey magic sortof bring back the dead for a short while but then the dead pony than drop dead and return to it grave. so I say that was a Fails experiments

Edited by Scootaloo9074090