Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Mean Twilight Sparkle

Scootaloo9074090

See the source imageHello there my loyal subject I am Mean Twilight sparkle The one and true Princess of Equestria so ask me anything Peasant.

( out of character: I just love Mean Twilight sparkle. her character is perfect mix of Intelligent and sadism,  and unlike the real twilight who is kind and caring. Mean twilight is the opposite she's Intelligent cunning manipulative and sinister. The Show first  ever  Sadistic Psychopaths' so here it is the ask Mean twilight )

• No hate questions against the characters.
  • No inappropriate questions - even pure evils values good  manner
  • No one-word responses.
  • Please be clear with your questions so The characters can answer them properly.
  • No repetitive questions.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2021-10-12 at 10:16 PM, ExplosionMare said:

What would you do first if you got the chance to rule Equestria?

See the source image . , ,

See the source imagewhat does that suppose to mean? If I have a chance at ruling  Equestria I will make sure ponies abandoned Friendship love and Kindness. equestria would be a most Powerful empire of Fear. I am Twilight sparkles The Princess of Power. unlike my good clone I'm not effected by celestia lie about Peace through friendship love and kindness. Peace through tyranny sound more like it.  chrysalis Tirek sombra cozy glow  and the storm king were a disgrace of a villain using brute  strength to take over equestria. but with Intelligent and careful Planning Equestria will be under my hooved.

See the source imagewhen these useless clone of the mane 5  done being useful to me, they will be destroy, ExcellentI know it sound cruel. HAAHHA. you might be thinking is there any good inside your heart. HA if I ever had one to begin with.

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

(edited)
On 2021-10-13 at 12:53 AM, Kujamih said:

so what's next for evil twilight? 

if done with equestria, what's next?

will you be planeswalking to another dimension?

Evil Sparkle (Mean Six AU) Well after I'm done With equestria I would set my sight on other world and universe, enslaving each and every Living creature there are, Why rule one world, when you can rule Infinite of  world.See the source imageEven with the element of harmony beyond  my reach I can still conquer each and every world.

See the source image In my new equestria there will be no friendship or love or any of that sort of stuff. in my equestria it would be a Powerful empire of fear and power, with me being as it eternal ruler The princess of Power and The Magic of control.

Evil Twilight Sparkleunlike my good counterpart who always listen to her mentor Princess Celestia, Bleh she make me  sick all the time with her friendship speeches and how the Magic of friendship is the most power  magic of all. *growl at the picture of the real twilight sparkle,  mean Twilight than blasts the Picture into Ashes. 

ExcellentI Know my Good counterpart and her friend would try to stop me,  HA just let them try to stop me and save equestria from it Destiny of being the Most Powerful empire of fear and power See the source image It good to be evils, I would Overthrow my creator and and kill the rest of the mean 5,  with careful planning I would have equestria to myself HAHAHAHHA

See the source imageWait why am I telling all my evils plan to you? you would just be a spy send by the Princesses to stop me.

Mean Twilight and Queen Chrysalis (Vector)( Queen chrysalis overheard about Mean Twilight plan to overthrow her) Chrysalis: did I hear you say that you were about to overthrow me?

See the source imageSee the source image

Mean Twilight: No no no no My queen I was Planning to overthrow the Princesses. ( chrysalis than left)

See the source image Good That Pathetic Changeling queen is gone.  as I was saying, yes I would conquar other world and universe. The multiverse is an big Place after all. Mean Twilight by Scootaloo98686I have been to told by Chrysalis about the element of harmony and it powerful magic but I also know it is out of my reach because the Tree of harmony would know that me and my team were evils  artificial  clone created by chrysalis to steal the element of harmony for her. Visual search query image I will soon put my plan into action and over throw chrysalis and Kill the other  evils clone of the mane 5 and than manipulate the mane 5 to believe that I'm my good counterpart so to take over equestria and lies to them that the real twilight was the clone

See the source imageand Betray the mane 5 and  Destroy them once and for all.

See the source imageand equestria will be all mine!

(edited)
On 2021-10-13 at 7:29 PM, Will Gazzzze said:

Are you aware that you're technically made from tree bark and pony hair?

Mean Twilight Sparkle Great Ideaof course  I'm aware that I was made from a Tree and with the DNA of the real Twilight sparkle. but without her moral compassSee the source imageI would give no mercy to my enemies or anypony or creature who stand in my way of unlimited  Power and control over equestria.

See the source imageChrysalis also told me about how you betrayed the hive and join my good counterpart and her pathetic friend alongside Princess celestia and Princess Luna. 

See the source image

How Interesting seeing how you would have become if you have remain evils and took power for yourself. but sadly you join the good guy, Pathetic.

Mean Twilight by Scootaloo98686     I mean you could have it all Power respect and be fear by your inferior and seeing all those weak Ponies and creature under you hooved.

Visual search query imagePathetic, Heroes always risk their worthless life to save other and protect everyone from harm. 

ExcellentI would just Destroy you if you get in my way of conquering equestria and the rest of your Pathetic friends will be Destroyed alongside Celestia and luna cadence and even my good counterpart Twilight sparkle the princess of friendship,  

Mean Twilight Sparkle StanceAnd equestria will be mine! HAHAHHAH

1 hour ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

See the source imageChrysalis also told me about how you betrayed the hive and join my good counterpart and her pathetic friend alongside Princess celestia and Princess Luna. 

(Changes back to Changeling form)

Wait how are you able to tell it was me? I was a snake pony.

1 hour ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

you could have it all Power respect and be fear by your inferior and seeing all those weak Ponies and creature under you hooved.

You know during my occasional "episodes" of size shifting, I do technically have all the power of a god and respect and can quite literally have any pony under my hoof, but at least I have the common decency to make sure that the other ponies don't get hurt and enjoy me going on a "rampage".

How can you not have any moral compass?

(edited)
On 2021-10-13 at 9:46 PM, Changeling Will Guide said:

You know during my occasional "episodes" of size shifting, I do technically have all the power of a god and respect, but at least I have the common decency to make sure that the other ponies don't get hurt and enjoy me going on a "rampage". How can you not have any moral compass?

See the source imagewell I was created by chrysalis and I am a Evils clone of The Real Twilight sparkle, and I was born evils and the rest of the clone of the mane 5  are just Idiots, Those Idiots They don't realized my true goal, Incompetent, but I need them to take control until they are no longer useful to me. They will be Oblivion. and I will have let go my moral compass and free from  all Moral  Restraints, and I will overthrow chrysalis and conquer all of equestria,

Excellent I am Twilight sparkle The Princess of Power and control and The Magic of control is the most powerful Dark Magic of all. 

(edited)
On 2021-10-13 at 9:42 PM, Changeling Will Guide said:

(Changes back to Changeling form)

Wait how are you able to tell it was me? I was a snake pony.

8324c92eee5d2c8e3ea617cdb7cc47c8.pngDo you really think That form can fool me do you really take me as a fool? It would Fool The other Clone and Chrysalis but not me, I'm can tell when somepony is lying.

See the source image well I am Far Intelligent and Superior  than The Princesses and My good counterpart and her friend, they all have weakness and I plan to take advantage of their weakness,

See the source imageI Know they would try to stop my plan and I would  Manipulate and Trick them into being I'm the real Twilight and than frame my good counterpart for the destruction I cause and Betrayed them when they least expect it,  

Mean Twilight Sparkle Smiling Evillyso that my evils plan and I would conquer  equestria and Destroy anypony or creature in my way of Unlimited Power and Complete control of equestria.

• 5 months later...

Twilight you do know that you cant literary take over every world because there are in infinite amount of them ?

If I where you I would take over equestria and stop or just a few more and stop there and not be greedy with power because you will eventually lose.

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2022-04-08 at 12:32 AM, thenote23 said:

Twilight you do know that you cant literary take over every world because there are in infinite amount of them ?

If I where you I would take over equestria and stop or just a few more and stop there and not be greedy with power because you will eventually lose.

image.thumb.png.3387d8440a7457f9ade972b05aa35e2a.png  good point, I would just take over  equestria   and   7 world under my merciless rule and thank for telling me,  I will be patience

25 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

How do you feel about the magic of friendship? 

image.png.5930c2f51bb88f1739321e09a36b019a.pngwell the magic of friendship  is powerful  very powerful, but not strong enough  than fear, power, control,   why alway listen  to somepony else, but when you can make every single living pony bow before you as a eternal ruler of equestria, Twilight you and I are the same. 

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What is your opinion on these engines: 

From Left to Right: Nene Valley Railway THOMAS, Dane/1020 The Old Engine, Oigawa Railway Thomas, Norfolk & Western #475, GWR #5972 Olton Hall, LB&SCR A1x Terrier #55 "STEPNEY", GWR #3440 "City Of Truro", Mid Hants Railway/Watercress Line Thomas, Strasburg Thomas (A.K.A. Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal #15)

Nene Valley Railway THOMAS 2024.png

NormalDaneOriginalAppearance.png

Thomas640b.JPG.jpg

src_475_10.jpg

3482764663_bdeed1047b_b.jpg

RealStepney.jpg

3440-City-of-Truro-at-Keighley-on-the-KWVR-October-2005.jpg

thomas_derekh_jun07.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-08-10-22-35.png