Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Trades, Anypony?

Mint Petal

Hello everypony, Sky Charmer here! I'm willing to write a short story of the trader's preference in return for a story/drawn picture of their own creation. I am very nervous about this, so for now, I'm only having up to three trades in my queue at any given time. Boy am I nervous about this, I've never done a trade before... :blush:

TL;DR:

I write a short story from your request.

You either write a short story in return or draw a picture for me to exchange for said story.

Please keep your request PG!

It's not fitting for me to be adding another pony shock story to the unknown amount that is floating around, so no blood, gore, violence, bad language, mature themes, etc.

I am willing to do shipping, as long as it stays within the PG range.

Please try to provide a scenario for what you want your story to be like. My inspiration is very low and can't think of any ideas.

Queue:

Current trade status: Closed

Completed trades

sobadnomad - A story telling what happened in the events imediately following the day Applejack gets her cutie mark.

sobadnomad - After the Rain Goes Pt. 1

EDIT: Trades are closed due to lack of interest.

Edited by Sky Charmer

can you elaborate? I can't really understand.. Are you requesting a drawn picture or any pic we can find? rvsp a spot for me im interested..

Fixed! And what would you like your story to be?

Well... I'm not to sure quite yet. Do you want a picture from me that I've drawn?.. Is that what you mean?

and my story is a bit, BIT, of a romance, but depending who you are it can

be mature, or sound just like the show...

Fixed! And what would you like your story to be?

Edited by sobadnomad

Do you want a picture from me that I've drawn?.. Is that what you mean?

Yes, that's what I mean. It wouldn't be fair if I put effort into a short story made specifically for you and someone just pulled a picture off the internet and called it good.

I don't have any ideas, but I want to wish you good luck, I too know what its like to be good (well sorta) at something and have no ideas of what to do, due to lacking inspiration and well, ideas. if I think of something I will post it :3

Yes, that's what I mean. It wouldn't be fair if I put effort into a short story made specifically for you and someone just pulled a picture off the internet and called it good.

hm.... not quite got it. So, we have to make a short story and draw each other ponysonas (like fursonas)? If so, I'll think about it.

hm.... not quite got it. So, we have to make a short story and draw each other ponysonas (like fursonas)? If so, I'll think about it.

Short version:

I write a short story from your request

You either write a short story in return or draw a picture to exchange for said story.

I hope this makes it clearer.

Edited by Sky Charmer

I love Appledash, Rarity, and Fluttershy. So... Hows about a Applejack fic? Not enough of them :huh: . Just please, don't make it cheasy, make it realistic (as in the show PG realistic) :) .

Your choice here;

a story of Applejack as a filly, acting like her sister Apple Bloom does now with her CM...

a story telling what happened in the events imediately following the day she gets her cutie mark.

OR, something more... romance..y... ie; how she meets a pony and instantly falls for him/her (your choice, I prefer we don't get out hand) and you decide what happens then.

Sorry if these are too bland, Applejack doesn't have a lot going on.. but at least they're a good start!

As for the picture... Can it be a random pic, or one relating to the story?

I said Appledash...

Short version:

I write a short story from your request

You either write a short story in return or draw a picture to exchange for said story.

I hope this makes it clearer.

maybe you should change the post so ppl don't keep replying with that question over and over.. Edited by sobadnomad

Okay, I edited my post. I hope this clears any questions that anypony has. :)

a story telling what happened in the events imediately following the day she gets her cutie mark.

Alright, I'll take the one to write about. Edited by Sky Charmer

Okay, I edited my post. I hope this clears any questions that anypony has. :)

Alright, I'll take the one to write about.

okay, so.. I'll draw a pic relating to AJ? or can it be anypony? I'll do my best. Wow, they really need a smily of Fluttershy salueting (American spelling = best speeling)... Edited by sobadnomad

Gosh darn, you have any prefs? Cuz if it's for you... well im not sure what you want. only what you DONT want..

So far, the only thing that I can think of are either Sky Charmer, Stratus Sigma, or both. Sorry if I keep confusing you, I'm trying to make this easy to understand. :(

If you need references, check my gallery.

Edited by Sky Charmer

So far, the only thing that I can think of are either Sky Charmer, Stratus Sigma, or both. Sorry if I keep confusing you, I'm trying to make this easy to understand. :(

If you need references, check my gallery.

not that its confusing, i just can't draw without a huge deal of insparation.

with that said, im too tired to do it now. lawl ill just trace one of ur pics :P:lol:;)

Ill se what I can do. ill get on it after i go to bed, ive been up FOREVVVVAR :blink:

Edited by sobadnomad

Yay! Im still working on the picture for you, its taking time but itll be worth it.

A real tear jerker. I love it. I wish it were longer, but oh well... This should definately be posted as.the origins of her hat:)

Now, as for your payment... Expect is soonish, I'm having difficulties getting it uploaded. I'll have it done today hopefully..

I want another! I'll quote you so you know...

I hope you like it!

there. here's what id like... something that goes more into detail over this picture!

Posted Image

Edited by sobadnomad

Finished the story!

you're really good at posting before you get the trade.. ill get the pic drawn soon hopefully, schools kinda in thew way :angry:

:(

Love it... god am i overly emotional? I cry more over this than real stuff.

BTW... doing anything with that gif i made? :P

took me forever.

Edited by sobadnomad

• 3 months later...

Hello everypony, Sky Charmer here! I'm willing to write a short story of the trader's preference in return for a story/drawn picture of their own creation. I am very nervous about this, so for now, I'm only having up to three trades in my queue at any given time. Boy am I nervous about this, I've never done a trade before... :blush: TL;DR: I write a short story from your request. You either write a short story in return or draw a picture for me to exchange for said story. Please keep your request PG! It's not fitting for me to be adding another pony shock story to the unknown amount that is floating around, so no blood, gore, violence, bad language, mature themes, etc. I am willing to do shipping, as long as it stays within the PG range. Please try to provide a scenario for what you want your story to be like. My inspiration is very low and can't think of any ideas. Queue: 1. sobadnomad - After the Rain Goes Pt. 1 by Patch 2. 3. Current trade status: Open Completed trades sobadnomad - A story telling what happened in the events imediately following the day Applejack gets her cutie mark.

Is it okay if the picture is made in photoshop? It's not gonna be straight lines and I can't draw. If yes then can you do a love story about Vanilla Belle and Big Macintosh?

You either write a short story in return or draw a picture for me to exchange for said story

If what I said earlier is fine then here I finished it and if not then it's okay and here you go! ^-^ http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=TChd6DpwTVX%2B7nuVY2QF5oh4l5k2TGxc