Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Starlight’s snoring kept Trixie awake and Trixie’s sleep talking kept Starlight awake how come one of them didn’t sleep outside

Kaitlynne

I think the bigger question is how did either of them manage to sleep at all or even wake up from the other when doing such slumberous activities?

Spoiler

I haven't seen this episode so don't fully know the context, sorry!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

I think the bigger question is how did either of them manage to sleep at all or even wake up from the other when doing such slumberous activities?

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't seen this episode so don't fully know the context, sorry!

I think whenever Starlight drifted off she would start snoring so Trixie would wake her up. Then Trixie could sleep but she would start talking and then Starlight would wake her up. Then it was like that back and forth for the whole night.

• Brohoof 3

Starlight probably could use her magic to solve this problem, like she did with many other problems. For example, create a soundproof bubble around herself. Oh well, the conflict had to happen, so such things got overlooked.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

From 8x19. I always thought that when I watched the episode.

The visual of Starlight Glimmer floating downstream on an air mattress as Trixie sleeps peacefully in her wagon is now something

I cannot stop picturing.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

That would be a good option...if they were on a camping trip and came appropriately prepared. Earlier in the episode, Starlight wanted to stay at a luxury inn and both of them placed an emphasis on "coziness". They're not burly stallions setting out to test themselves against nature, they enjoy luxuries and want to enjoy themselves a comfy bonding trip. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Splashee said:

Chicken and the Egg problem. If both couldn't sleep from the other one already sleeping, why weren't they awake? :wacko:

Which came first the snoring Starlight or the Sleeptalking Trixie?

5 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

Which came first the snoring Starlight or the Sleeptalking Trixie?

Or were they in a superposition? (that's quantum mechanics) :wacko:

Spoiler

Or 2764.png

14 hours ago, Oleks said:

Starlight probably could use her magic to solve this problem, like she did with many other problems. For example, create a soundproof bubble around herself. Oh well, the conflict had to happen, so such things got overlooked.

Oh yeah, in amending fences when twilight is trying to talk to moon dancer she literally makes a soundproof bubble. They could’ve done that :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2