Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why hello there!

Totokea

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan back in 2013 to 2014. I forgot exactly how I found the show but it was a combination of beings friends with bronies and stumbling across the show whilst browsing TV.

The thing that intrigued me about the show was the art and the vibe of the characters. I started watching and became addicted!

Some things about myself! 

I'm very into my physical fitness. The character Spitfire actually inspires me to workout. I'm quite into climbing, cycling, boxing, cross country running, swimming and weightlifting!

Other hobbies of mine are music, especially music study. I'm into many different genres but the favourite changes! Right now I'm quite into hip-hop, RnB, Soul type music. Some musicians include Joji, Bruno Mars, Drake.

If you're into music I'd love to hear your favourite artists!

I used to be a gamer, not much anymore but I'm always down to play a little bit. I used to be a competitive flank scout for TF2 6v6, and sniper for highlander (9v9)

I also did some speedruns of Cry of Fear, Payday2 and Half-Life

MLP related stuff, I have an OC, but it's hard to design/make up my own that I'm really proud of. He's basically me, but I want to take him to a place where he's a representation of what I'd be if I was a pony. That may sound quite strange (lol) but I want a character that I can just dive into and be when I'm feeling like it. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to interacting with you all! 

Thanks, Toto

• Brohoof 6

Oooo nice! I like green tea. I'm not the biggest tea drinker but I like to have some each morning for my throat. I like how soothing it is.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

You may ^-^

Green and black tea like Earl Grey, Darjeeling etc :)

Do you have also a fav tea?

Just realised what the quote button does now lol x3

41 minutes ago, Totokea said:

Oooo nice! I like green tea. I'm not the biggest tea drinker but I like to have some each morning for my throat. I like how soothing it is.

I drink a lot of it :D One really relaxing drink for me especially at work :)  

38 minutes ago, Totokea said:

Just realised what the quote button does now lol x3

Your power increased :adorkable: It's easy to overlook :) 

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

One really relaxing drink for me especially at work :)  

Oh yes, hot tea at work restores lots of sanity. :darling:

• Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I drink a lot of it :D One really relaxing drink for me especially at work :)  

Your power increased :adorkable: It's easy to overlook :) 

Yeah, It really is relaxing. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-03-26 at 12:48 AM, Totokea said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I became a fan back in 2013 to 2014. I forgot exactly how I found the show but it was a combination of beings friends with bronies and stumbling across the show whilst browsing TV.

The thing that intrigued me about the show was the art and the vibe of the characters. I started watching and became addicted!

Some things about myself! 

I'm very into my physical fitness. The character Spitfire actually inspires me to workout. I'm quite into climbing, cycling, boxing, cross country running, swimming and weightlifting!

Other hobbies of mine are music, especially music study. I'm into many different genres but the favourite changes! Right now I'm quite into hip-hop, RnB, Soul type music. Some musicians include Joji, Bruno Mars, Drake.

If you're into music I'd love to hear your favourite artists!

I used to be a gamer, not much anymore but I'm always down to play a little bit. I used to be a competitive flank scout for TF2 6v6, and sniper for highlander (9v9)

I also did some speedruns of Cry of Fear, Payday2 and Half-Life

MLP related stuff, I have an OC, but it's hard to design/make up my own that I'm really proud of. He's basically me, but I want to take him to a place where he's a representation of what I'd be if I was a pony. That may sound quite strange (lol) but I want a character that I can just dive into and be when I'm feeling like it. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to interacting with you all! 

Thanks, Toto

hey and welcome to the forums :)

What artists do you like? I am dabbling my hoof in Soulish music like Charles Bradley.

Any favourite pony artists? Aviators are a pony artist who branched away to other things, and I'm a big fan :3

On 2022-03-28 at 5:06 PM, abrony-mouse said:

hey and welcome to the forums :)

What artists do you like? I am dabbling my hoof in Soulish music like Charles Bradley.

Any favourite pony artists? Aviators are a pony artist who branched away to other things, and I'm a big fan :3

I'm quite into rock and pop the last week, specifically older stuff like Queen, boy George, wham!, among some others. But I'm listening to pretty much anything that makes me feel good emotionally really lol.

Brony artist wise  I quite like PrinceWhateverer.

• Brohoof 1

oh I like Prince Whateverer too! - he was at BUCK 2016 and his was by far my favourite song in that set :) everypony jumping up and down

Found a PMV of Queen. Forgot how sweet this song was: