Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make your Mark VS Sonic prime

reesespuffed

Being fans of both properties I compared these two shows (that are both new takes on ip that are releasing on netflix). Both have new voice actors, Sonic is just for the show (due to canada) and MYM is just the new vas we will have for quite some time. Both sound good but may take some getting used to. The animation for mym Looks well made but is stiff, especially zipps flying. Sonic animation while is fluid and expressive, Has some odd shots like this. We haven't seen much but we can wait until both shows are released to really go in depth. Another footnote is that sonic prime has alot of mlp actors like ashleigh ball, brian drummond, and vincent tong,

Sonic-Prime-Kung-Fu-Panda-More-Animated-Series-Preview-Netflix-After-School-YouTube-1-52.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-05-05 at 7:13 PM, reesespuffed said:

Another footnote is that sonic prime has alot of mlp actors like ashleigh ball, brian drummond, and vincent tong,

Sonic-Prime-Kung-Fu-Panda-More-Animated-Series-Preview-Netflix-After-School-YouTube-1-52.jpeg

This won’t be the first rodeo of Brian Drummond nor Shannon Chan-Kent with the blue speed demon :fluttershy:

If movies are anything to go by, then Sonic is gonna be better than MLP, but I'm just a humble weeb who doesn't even like Sonic.

So if some fan was to compare how the company "gets it" in regards to Sonic and pony franchise, who would come out on top?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-05-06 at 1:13 AM, reesespuffed said:

sonic prime has alot of mlp actors like ashleigh ball, brian drummond, and vincent tong

Really?

Those are good voice actors from what I can remember :bedeyes::mellow::Tempest:<- Vincent Tong?

This will be a race, who gets the best 3D quality out of the two shows.