Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Which Sonic Prime character you think these pastel horse actors will voice?

Steve Piranha

There’s a new Sonic animated adaptation coming. Since it’s developed by the former DHX, it’s going to be casted by Vancouver talent…. which means PONIES :yay:. Regardless, this is mere speculation, as no character other than Sonic is known to appear. Here’s the revealed list so far:

sonic_prime_voice_actors-1.jpeg?w=1070&s

-Deven Mack: no speculation here, he’s been confirmed to voice the blue speedster himself. He has been working as a professional voice actor for a while now. Sadly, no poneh :sunny:

-Ashleigh Ball: judging by the billing, she’s probably voicing Tails. She usually doesn’t play boys, but I can see her being tails. I hope she uses her Rumble voice, so adorable :wub:

-Shannon Chan-Kent: Hitch wasn’t the only poneh in the live action film :oh_golly:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c55c8fe5e707479b01e6a6d74d070628.jpeg

I’m almost sure she’s voicing Amy Rose

-Brian Drummond: he plays lots of villains, so it’s possible he’ll voice Robontik. HOWEVER, I don’t think they’ll leave Knuckles behind. Besides, he previously voice Knuckles in Sonic Underground 

-Vincent “he took my waifu” Tong: not sure if Tram Dark will be involved, but for the lack of guesses, I’ll assume they’ll do. I can see him as Shadow

-Ian Hanlin: if you judge him with his pony roles, you may not picture him making deeper voices, but he does. I can picture him as Omega

-Kazumi Evans: sexy bat with the sexy voice of the most fanservice girl in Equestria Girls? Count me in :bedeyes:

-Adam Narmada: I only know him for a role in Dragalia Lost, so I don’t know? If Brian Drummond is voicing Knuckles instead of Robontik, he may take over the role

Kazumi Evans as Princess Sally. 

Ashleigh Ball as Bunny Rabbott. 

Brian Drummond as Antoine "Ant" Depardieu

Ian Hanlin as Rotor

Shannon Chan-Kent as Dulcy or Lupe the Wolf 

Adam Narmada as Uncle Chuck 

Freedom Fighters or GTFO. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Ashleigh Ball

Miles "Tails" Power

I "heard" Rainbow Dash as Tails in my head when I saw Ashleigh Ball on the cast list.

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I "heard" Rainbow Dash as Tails in my head when I saw Ashleigh Ball on the cast list.

And I heard AppleJack as Bunny when I saw Ashleigh Ball on the cast list. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And I heard AppleJack as Bunny when I saw Ashleigh Ball on the cast list. 

Is Sonic Prime based off of SatAM or are you just guessing/hoping? 

23 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is Sonic Prime based off of SatAM or are you just guessing/hoping? 

The latter. I didn't hear about any of this before yesterday. 

• Brohoof 1