Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G'day!

Aticus the Adequate

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to frequent the site a lot several years ago and thought I'd finally make an account after a long time of not being here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was first introduced to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic through a PMV of Les Miserables. It simply caught my eye. At the time, my younger sister watched it a lot and had me watch it with her. Now before this, I had seen the G1 cartoon as we had them on DVD. I was never particularly interested when I was a kid, but at the age of 13, I started developing a serious interest. Initially I was putting on the "Ew girl show" act in front of my sister but inside, I genuinely liked it. The stories and characters were more than solid and I ended up getting hooked. I'd start watching episodes all the time on my own and eventually opened up to her about it and we both continued watching from there. 

It's been 10 years since I've started watching and by golly, they were fun. Up to now, I'm still a big fan and consider it one of the greatest shows in recent history! :) 

I would like to say a massive hello to you all! I'm quite shy with meeting new people but I'm very much excited to be here and to be meeting with everyone. I hope everyone is doing great and we get to talking and interacting! :D 

I'm from Australia, am currently 22 years of age (something that is liable to change, surprisingly enough), and have a strong interest in a lot of things, including film, gaming, literature, animation, theatre, history and more. I can't express enough how excited I am to be here! 

• Brohoof 6

13 hours ago, Starset Twinkle said:

Hello again and welcome!! Thanks for the kind greeting!

You're very welcome! Thank you as well! :D

5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here. :BrightMacContent:

Many thanks! I'm very excited to be here in the herd, and I hope to have a wonderful time with you all!

12 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Welcome to the forums! :D

Thank you very much! 

12 hours ago, Splashee said:

Hi @Aticus the Adequate and welcome to MLP Forums :fluttershy:

Feel free to come to me if you need any help navigating this place. Same goes for you @Starset Twinkle :rarity:

I most certainly will, thank you a lot for your help! :3 

14 hours ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd! :D

Hello there! Thank you all for welcoming me!

• Brohoof 2

oh my gosh, I ALSO got into MLP through PMVs and I was like "H-how? What is this? I need to know what show this is." :laugh:
Good to know I wasn't alone. Still love those PMVs, tho :mlp_blink:

1 minute ago, Silk Glamour said:

oh my gosh, I ALSO got into MLP through PMVs and I was like "H-how? What is this? I need to know what show this is." :laugh:
Good to know I wasn't alone. Still love those PMVs, tho :mlp_blink:

How wonderful! Do you remember the first PMV that got you interested? :0

3 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

How wonderful! Do you remember the first PMV that got you interested? :0

Uhhhh yessss but I'm TOO embarrassed to say hahaha

I'll oblige you since I feel comfortable with you...
Gosh, it's nothing as classical or refined as Les Miserables but... it was..

Spoiler

Disney's Prince Ali PMV with Chrysalis... gosh that thing must be ancient. I wonder if it's still around :laugh:

Moments ago, Silk Glamour said:

Uhhhh yessss but I'm TOO embarrassed to say hahaha

I'll oblige you since I feel comfortable with you...
Gosh, it's nothing as classical or refined as Les Miserables but... it was..

Hide contents

Disney's Prince Ali PMV with Chrysalis... gosh that thing must be ancient. I wonder if it's still around :laugh:

PRINCE ALI?? OH MY GOSH THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DISNEY SONGS! Speaking of which, I wonder if the Les Mis one is still around? It was specifically Master of the House!

11 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

PRINCE ALI?? OH MY GOSH THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DISNEY SONGS! Speaking of which, I wonder if the Les Mis one is still around? It was specifically Master of the House!

OH MY GOSHHH I FOUND IT! I DUG IT FROM THE EXCAVATION SITE OF THE ANCIENT PASTTTTTT .. it's SOOO CRINNGEEEE hahahahah but here it is

Were you able to find the Les Miserables one? :fluttershy:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

OH MY GOSHHH I FOUND IT! I DUG IT FROM THE EXCAVATION SITE OF THE ANCIENT PASTTTTTT .. it's SOOO CRINNGEEEE hahahahah but here it is

Were you able to find the Les Miserables one? :fluttershy:

Hide contents

Oh my gosh, I've actually seen this one! Hahah, that is awesome! 

And on the same topic, I did indeed manage to find the Les Mis one! 

Moments ago, TheRockARooster said:

Welcome to the forums, Aticus.

I hope you have fun and make lots of friends here.

I'll talk to you sometime soon.

Hello there! Thanks so much for your message. I'll be looking forward to talking with you!

11 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

And on the same topic, I did indeed manage to find the Les Mis one! 

This thread inspired me to find my first pmv! Here it is :D I find it funny yet nostalgic!

Spoiler

oops I didn't mean to put this here- look away! LOOK AWAY!!

Edited by Cherrychip
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

This thread inspired me to find my first pmv! Here it is :D I find it funny yet nostalgic!

Hide contents

oops I didn't mean to put this here- look away! LOOK AWAY!!

AYO A CLASSIC ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME PMV?? By Jove, do I miss these

4 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

You into Star Wars and their video games?  

Aye, I am! I've been a fan of Star Wars ever since I first watched it back in 2005. First ever film I saw was The Phantom Menace! And the video games, I love 'em! My favourite is The Force Unleashed!

1 minute ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Aye, I am! I've been a fan of Star Wars ever since I first watched it back in 2005. First ever film I saw was The Phantom Menace! And the video games, I love 'em! My favourite is The Force Unleashed!

Is your favorite part using the force on the Star Destroyer?  What about The Old Republic (2011)?  

7 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Is your favorite part using the force on the Star Destroyer?  What about The Old Republic (2011)?  

That goes up there in my top favourite parts, 100%! I also love The Old Republic. I remember back when it was releasing and they had all those awesome cinematic trailers that just blew me away! The one where they're fighting Malgus in the forest? I will never forget that. Absolutely legendary! 

• Brohoof 1