Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G'day from down under! :)

TheLofenator

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash :ninjadash:

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Google! I was trying to find a way to meet other bronies! 

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I think it was back around 2013-2014, I was into the convention scene and anime/gaming etc and had heard of a new MLP generation. Decided to give the show a go thinking it would be too childish but I was hooked after the first two episodes and became obsessed! Now I binge watch it on a regular basis hehe. 

More info about me!

I'm a 28 yr old elder emo, use she/her pronouns, and live in Australia. I'm hoping to connect with other Aussie bronies to chat and hang out with and of course anyone from around the world! I'm a vet nursing student and my hobbies include gaming especially WoW, music (I'm a metalhead hehe), binging shows on Netflix like MLP, TBBT, Big Mouth etc and painting/drawing when I have the time. Also a massive animal lover and would happily own a zoo if I could lol.

I've always been really introverted and struggle to reach out to talk to people and once FiM ended, I thought I'd missed my chance to meet other bronies/pegasisters.  But it seems there are still fans of the show alive and thriving so I'm finally taking the plunge to try and meet people (better late than never right?). 

That's all I can think of for now but big hello to everyone and super stoked to meet you all! :squee:
  • Brohoof 9

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Great to see another Australian pony. :)

Anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you very much! 

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @TheLofenator,

we have  couple of ponies from Australia here like Cash In. Im sure you will make here many friends have a great time :>

Now I leave you to hugs from Rainbow herself :>

rainbow-dash-mlp.gif

Amazing, I can't wait to meet them! Thanks for the RD hug :3 

1 hour ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

G'day! :mlp_yeehaa:

Welcome to the forums! One of the most friendliest places on the internetz. :catface:

Thank you! It seems like such an awesome place!

• Brohoof 5

There are plenty ponies from upside down here, so You came into a right place! :fluttershy:

Great to see You on the forums and I hope You will make many wonderful friendships here <3 please enjoy Your stay with us!

• Brohoof 3

14 hours ago, TheLofenator said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash :ninjadash:

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through Google! I was trying to find a way to meet other bronies! 

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I think it was back around 2013-2014, I was into the convention scene and anime/gaming etc and had heard of a new MLP generation. Decided to give the show a go thinking it would be too childish but I was hooked after the first two episodes and became obsessed! Now I binge watch it on a regular basis hehe. 

More info about me!

I'm a 28 yr old elder emo, use she/her pronouns, and live in Australia. I'm hoping to connect with other Aussie bronies to chat and hang out with and of course anyone from around the world! I'm a vet nursing student and my hobbies include gaming especially WoW, music (I'm a metalhead hehe), binging shows on Netflix like MLP, TBBT, Big Mouth etc and painting/drawing when I have the time. Also a massive animal lover and would happily own a zoo if I could lol.

I've always been really introverted and struggle to reach out to talk to people and once FiM ended, I thought I'd missed my chance to meet other bronies/pegasisters.  But it seems there are still fans of the show alive and thriving so I'm finally taking the plunge to try and meet people (better late than never right?). 

That's all I can think of for now but big hello to everyone and super stoked to meet you all! :squee:

Oh jolly good! Another Aussie pony and potential friend!

Welcome aboard the forum train, buddy! It's so awesome to have you! Your passion for animals and metal excites me :ooh:
THIS WILL TRULY BE WONDERFUL!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Oh jolly good! Another Aussie pony and potential friend!

Welcome aboard the forum train, buddy! It's so awesome to have you! Your passion for animals and metal excites me :ooh:
THIS WILL TRULY BE WONDERFUL!

Aw thank you! So stoked to see a fellow Aussie metal pony, that's awesome :Pip-giggle:

8 hours ago, SunIsLost said:

Another Rainbow Dash fan yooo let's goooooo!!!!! /) B)

Welcome to the herd. :ph3ar:

Ayyyy best pony B) thank you!

• 2 weeks later...