Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jason Voorhees in Equestria

TheUnknownPhantom5

A little halloween post where I ask what would happen if the hockey mask wearing killer Jason Voorhees somehow ended up in Equestria. Now first off would he actually try to kill anypony? I ask this because Jason seems to have qualms when it comes to killing. It's widley believed that Jason would not kill children. People think this because Jason supposdely sees children as innocent, and they remind him of himself when he was bullied as a child so he thinks killing someone who is defensless is wrong. According to theories. So it's safe to say that at least the CMCs, Spike, and other children would be safe. Who knows Jason might break this rule and kill Diamond Tiara, and Silverspoon if he found out they were bullying the CMCs, or maybe he'd even kill Cozy Glow since she's a villian.

But with that since Jason doesn't kill children does that mean the Mane Six and other adults would safe from his wrath?

I said before Jason doesn't kill children. He also doesn't kill animals. For supposedly the same reasons he doesn't kill children. Techinaly to us the citzens of Equestria are animals, however the Mane Six, and a lot of their friends do seem to fit the description of Jason's prime targets.

Teenagers, and Young Adults. The Mane Six are Teenagers and Young Adults. So would Jason view them as animals, and spare them, or would he view them as Teenagers, and Young Adults his primary targets and try to kill them?

Also lets bring up another factor about Jason. His seemingly invicabilty. This post is primary for people who have seen the Friday the 13th movies and know about Jason's high enduernce, and how he's able to survive many impossilbe things that would normaly kill another living creature.

Let's say Jason does kill ponies when he comes to Equestria, and the Mane Six go after him. First I do think the Mane Six would learn of Jason's past and try to get through to him, but of course that probably wouldn't work so they would resort to Rainbow Magic Elements of Harmony and blast him.

What would the Elements do to Jason? Would they turn him to stone, turn him back to normal, destroy him, or would he disappear?

Point is I'm asking even if the Mane Six take Jason down would they take him down for good, or would he eventually get back up to kill another day?

• Brohoof 1

Jason Vorhooves.

I dislike the idea of making a villain sympathic if they have crossed a line. Murder is one of those lines. Therefore I would not endorse the idea of reforming him. He is an evil monster that needs to be destroyed regardless of his motives or his past.

I am ok with reforming some villains, but I also like to see villains that are beyond reform. This makes the problems more realistic. The show does deal with villains that are beyond reform. I think the heroes would banish him permanently, or as permanent as they can get.

As to the question of hin coming back to kill again, well you know how movies work. :bedeyes:

Edited by Spooky Brony 42

• 1 month later...