Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever had an MLP related dream?

Reiki Knight 13

Have you ever had a MLP related dream before? 

For me, I dreamt I was a young pegasus who just didn't quite have the talent for the bolts but by sheer dumb luck I saved Dash from serious injury so in return she trained personally. I woke up about the time I had JUST been accepted into the academy. 

Anything, if you have any interesting ones reply below be it G4 or anything else

• Brohoof 2

I once dreamed that the Mane 6 were fending off an invasion of mantis like creatures. It was an odd mix of cartoon ponies in a realistic dry pine forest setting. Small mantises would fly around in swarms, giant 10 foot tall ones would roam through the trees in search of prey, and everything in between would leap out from somewhere. They were quite exhausted and could hardly catch a break. Twilight was most affective with her magic though.

• Brohoof 1

I've only had two MLP related dreams. Technically, one of them being an Equestria Girls one.

The standard MLP one just involved myself walking with Pinkie Pie through a field one evening and just chatting.

The Equestria Girls one I was just hanging out with Twilight on a sofa.

That's about it. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

@Star heart 777

There is already a thread in existence regarding the same topic here on a larger scale and is currently active. We generally do not allow duplicate threads of more sizable ones.

With this being the case, your thread will be closed and I will refer you to the one I linked.

Thank you :)

• The topic was locked