Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

returning back

lunita

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

i found it back forever ago when i used to be on here, i decided to come back!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i first became a fan of my little pony when i was little, i was a sucker for the brightly colored ponies. i never had cable but i remember always rushing over to my grandmothers just to watch. i was orginally a fan of the g3 ponies too, my favorite movie being a very minty christmas and reading the books. I collected my fair share of g3 figures as well as playsets. but they never compared to my compassion for gen 4. At a much older age to be able to understand the messages of mlp, i would constantly consume any sort of media i could on mlp once i got my first ipod. this led to much information i probably should not have became in contact with on 4chan and other websites that catered to all things pony nsfw. despite everything i continued to love mlp, even now that im much older. 

searching for any sort of mutuals on here or anyone to just chat with. im not a newbie to the site but it would be nice to make some new friends! its been awhile since i was last on here so feel free to tell me some new changes!

• Brohoof 2

Hello, hi, and welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

There have been some changes thorough the years, but nothing too significant I guess? :ooh: Some forum sections came, some are gone... Essentially it's all the same, maybe except the members, who left... but there are some new faces too.. :coco:

Either way, I hope you'll have a good time here. :grin:

Welcome back @lunita :)

Glad to hear you've stuck with ponies for such a long time. Memories are always wonderful! Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! :fluttershy:

The forums have changed a little bit. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

On 2023-06-10 at 3:58 AM, lunita said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

i found it back forever ago when i used to be on here, i decided to come back!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

i first became a fan of my little pony when i was little, i was a sucker for the brightly colored ponies. i never had cable but i remember always rushing over to my grandmothers just to watch. i was orginally a fan of the g3 ponies too, my favorite movie being a very minty christmas and reading the books. I collected my fair share of g3 figures as well as playsets. but they never compared to my compassion for gen 4. At a much older age to be able to understand the messages of mlp, i would constantly consume any sort of media i could on mlp once i got my first ipod. this led to much information i probably should not have became in contact with on 4chan and other websites that catered to all things pony nsfw. despite everything i continued to love mlp, even now that im much older. 

searching for any sort of mutuals on here or anyone to just chat with. im not a newbie to the site but it would be nice to make some new friends! its been awhile since i was last on here so feel free to tell me some new changes!

/) Hello! And welcome to the herd! :D:yay:

Yea, you should have probably not seen sussy and naughty stuff or visiting the most toxic place on the internet that is responsible for many hacks, attacks and scandals.

• Brohoof 1