A Proper Welcome Message

Sparklefan1234

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I looked up "My Little Pony forums" :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched a "Epic Meal Time" parody video I'd rather not link to which, featured characters from Friendship is Magic that I thought was funny. 

I was intrigued because I thought the real FiM was going to be more like The Simpsons and less like Winnie the Pooh and I went on a quest to find

the first episode to see if these ponies were some kind of weird subversive show that made fun of tropes in kids shows.

After a lot of searching I watched "Friendship is Magic"'s pilot and while I thought it was just "okay" I couldn't stop thinking about it after

I'd watched them.

It took me a week to catch up with my first episode as a true member of the fandom being Season 3's "Just For Sideckicks" in January 2013

which, was perfect because I was only a couple of weeks away from the Season 3 finale! 

Fast forward a few years when I finally got the courage to try and make friends with the like-minded pony fans on MLP Forums and the rest is history. 

Hello, Everypony! My name is Sparklefan1234 and it is AWESOME to meet you! :D

This may seem a bit strange since I've been a member of MLP Forums since August 2016 but I accidentally posted my original welcome message

in the Twilight Sparkle Fan Club thread since I had no idea what I was doing. :twismile:

My "#1 favorite ponies" are Twilight Sparkle for Gen 4 and Pipp Petals for Gen 5 and my passion is making signatures and profile banners for you,

my friends! 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

You seem very-very familiar, but I can't quite put the tip of my hoof on it... :okiedokieloki:

But welcome to the forums, bestie! :P

Oh, wow! A talking Monitor lizard! :kirin: Thank You for the warm welcome, Bestie! :D

18 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Always nice to see new members join, especially when they're not actually new. :toldya:

Welp, hello and welcome to the herd @Sparklefan1234:D 

Thank You, BFFFF! :D Good luck on your game that I totally shouldn't know about because I'm brand new. :eager:/:mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

Hmmm ... have we met before?

Nice to see you on the forums, and I do hope you enjoy your time here!  (If you haven't been already, that is ... :mlp_smug: )

• Brohoof 6

49 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Hmmm ... have we met before?

Nice to see you on the forums, and I do hope you enjoy your time here!  (If you haven't been already, that is ... :mlp_smug: )

Hey! Are you going to be here for the long haul? :mlp_icwudt: 746a4df0edf533d55dab08d9f1be2bc985a0d451.gif.ad11b6d8f3efa0444e34c6cf37cdfbe5.gif

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the site, (squints to read name tag) Sparklefan1234! I feel like you will be right at home here at the forums. It's always great to see new members here on the forums. You make banners too? That's pretty cool, but the banner I have on my profile is very high quality and was made by an elite banner maker. I got to see more of your work over time before I ask for you to make a banner on my profile. We'll be in touch.

6 minutes ago, thecoolerglimmer said:

Welcome to the site, (squints to read name tag) Sparklefan1234! I feel like you will be right at home here at the forums. It's always great to see new members here on the forums. You make banners too? That's pretty cool, but the banner I have on my profile is very high quality and was made by an elite banner maker. I got to see more of your work over time before I ask for you to make a banner on my profile. We'll be in touch.

Hmm... image.gif.dc215a11ad168b64fe966efd0b63434e.gif  :P

Seriously, Thank Tou SO MUCH, BFFFF. I appreciate both of your comments here and about my Jeric banner.:grin:

• Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Never to late for a proper introduction thread :>

Have a Hello and welcome from my end <3

Thank You, BFFFF! Your "Support" means a lot to me. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

Oh.. uh... h-hey, [username here] Sparklefan1234...

Please ignore the crazies responding to your thread here. I hope they don't scare new users like you away :awwthanks:

Ahem, ahem! Welcome to the MLPForums! Something tells me that you and I are going to get along just fine. :grin: It's just a hunch.

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Oh.. uh... h-hey, [username here] Sparklefan1234...

I'm not "Magical Mare"! I'm Sparklefan1234! ^_^

10 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Please ignore the crazies responding to your thread here. I hope they don't scare new users like you away :awwthanks:

You obviously don't know my level of craziness yet. :P

12 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Ahem, ahem! Welcome to the MLPForums! Something tells me that you and I are going to get along just fine. :grin: It's just a hunch.

I think we'll be Besties pretty quickly. This is also just a hunch. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Silky the smol said:

Crazies?

You've got the nutty, the silly, the wacky and the occasional insaney in the brainy. But I don't know if there are any crazies among us. :muffins:

• Brohoof 2