Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone here watched Degrassi?

kyribun

Love love love the show!! I know a lot of people don't like tng I can understand that, I personally prefer classic degrassi. caitlin is my favorite character :))

6 hours ago, kyribun said:

Love love love the show!! I know a lot of people don't like tng I can understand that, I personally prefer classic degrassi. caitlin is my favorite character :))

I used to, a long time ago. It's nice to know someone who also enjoyed it. :grin:

16 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I used to, a long time ago. It's nice to know someone who also enjoyed it. :grin:

YAY!! it’s a good show :3 so many teen pregnancies though i think they went overboard with that lol

15 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Never watched it.  Must've had a lot happening in it:grin:  

so much, teen drama i definitely would’ve never gotten into when i was that young :sealed:

I watched it years ago. It was mostly something I caught on TV, but I did get pretty invested in it. I only saw the older seasons, so I can't really comment on the more recent stuff. :p

13 hours ago, pinkcupid said:

I used to as a kid when it was airing I still remember that episode where Jimmy got shot traumatized me lol

this and when jt got stabbed AHH everyone freaked ill never forget, such good plot lines but a lot of them felt like the writers just pulled something outta their ass. but then again the kids i went to high school with got into similar stuff i would've never imagined

8 hours ago, kyribun said:

this and when jt got stabbed AHH everyone freaked ill never forget, such good plot lines but a lot of them felt like the writers just pulled something outta their ass. but then again the kids i went to high school with got into similar stuff i would've never imagined

oh my gosh!! I remember that episode it had me so scared!!