Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi.. im a bit late here.

Yun sparks

Ello..! Im Yunie, the local vendor for dabloones, which is basically (to me) any type currency that exists, so if you need some money, talk to me!

I own 4 cats (all babies because cats dont age) I have 2 siblings, miss something that other people are insecure about (The gap in my teeth:() I mostly use fluttershy emojis, and if i accomplish something that could make other ponies happy, ill get a good night sleep. Also, if you want to talk about something, hard (emotionally) I wouldn't recommend going to me, heh..:sealed:

I would love to participate in roleplays, but i dont have enough characters nor character info (I have one persona with 1-0 information) Also i take screeenshots of funny, or cute and other scenes, so you can always ask about those! :yay: I like gacha games, just deleted them, i only have gacha club and life rn! I do have a yt channel, not sure why i didnt put it in my bio, and i guess thats it! Bye then!Screenshot1445-02-05at11_39_02AM.thumb.png.63b76471f9c5dae9ff8663b5a702dcdf.png

• Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hello Yun sparks and welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here.

What kind of RPs are you into?

Funny roleplays :)))

Edited by Yun sparks
no context