Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Pony Request

manesix

Im looking for artist to draw my oc i know this is a usual thing but i would love to finally have a drawn picture of him Posted Image his hair is more of a mess but parts to the left mane goes in a mess around neck im just wondering if anyone can make him an actual oc picturethe pony maker is just an example

(edited)

I could give it a go... T'least a sketch, if nothing else. Next week probably, unless something happens and I get some more privacy to do it earlier...

Here's the only other OC-request I've ever drawn (I'm no pro as you probably can see...): Crank Shift

Edited by Night Cloud

Im looking for artist to draw my oc i know this is a usual thing but i would love to finally have a drawn picture of him

Posted Image

his hair is more of a mess but parts to the left mane goes in a mess around neck im just wondering if anyone can make him an actual oc picturethe pony maker is just an example

I'll try my hoof at drawing him! Do you mind whether it's digital or not? I'll upload a sketch all the same, but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, what is his personality like? I'm trying to think of an appropriate expression and pose to give him.

GAH!!! HE'S ADORABLE!!! YES I WILL DRAW HIM!!! I like to get an idea for his personality as well, as I "specialize" in showing character in drawings ;) I start with sketches initially, get approval from the requester, and go from there. :D

I'll try my hoof at drawing him! Do you mind whether it's digital or not? I'll upload a sketch all the same, but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, what is his personality like? I'm trying to think of an appropriate expression and pose to give him.

GAH!!! HE'S ADORABLE!!! YES I WILL DRAW HIM!!! I like to get an idea for his personality as well, as I "specialize" in showing character in drawings ;) I start with sketches initially, get approval from the requester, and go from there. :D

His personality is happy and hyper almost like pinkie pie

it can be anytype of art