Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Username ideas, anyone? Help a newbie out? :s

D1SC0RD

I like your current one! but if you want a different one, well. maybe you tell s what you else you like aside from My Little Pony

also

Welcome to MLPforums!

hello and welcome.

I shall call you 300 :3

I see what you did there. :P

It looks like you have an interesting name already, (It's kind of similar to my first username) though I would prefer all caps. (APPL3 BL00M) Welcome to the forums btw. ^_^

I shall also call you 300 if you keep your current username :P

Oh, and welcome to your forum ^_^

s: sorry, I changed it. BUT YOU CAN STILL CALL ME 300.... if you want........ -cough-

I see what you did there. :P

It looks like you have an interesting name already, (It's kind of similar to my first username) though I would prefer all caps. (APPL3 BL00M) Welcome to the forums btw. ^_^

no worries about the whole copycat thing, I changed it (even though I'm probably copying somepony else, now). But I might change it again and go with your ALL CAPS suggestion. I like it, thank you (:

no worries about the whole copycat thing, I changed it (even though I'm probably copying somepony else, now). But I might change it again and go with your ALL CAPS suggestion. I like it, thank you (:

It's okay, I know you weren't copying me. Your current one is good too. :)

It's okay, I know you weren't copying me. Your current one is good too. :)

Why aren't you just a sweetie pie? Or should I say...Sweetie Belle...HAHAHHA. I'm hilarious (...just kidding).

Thanks again (:

heheh. Sorry, above post. Im on my ipod now and i thought the "Like" button was "Quote". I guess not, huh?

I just may have to take up your idea. But it depends on how contagious my dubbed name will be

Thankz bro. (:

EDIT: Oh. I just understood why people were calling me 300. I dont think people will call me that anymore... ;~;

OHWELL. It was cool while it lasted

Edited by D1SC0RD

I have become confused. . . o_o Where did 300 come from?

My first username was "Appl3 Bl00m". The numbers within were 300.

Rarity is one clever pony, huh?