Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elden ring

Evil Pink One

Exactly, it's still 50$. Plus tax. Damn it I hate being a Canadian gamer sometimes, the conversion rate screws us over so much. :Cozy:

Edited by Hadrien

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Hey, I love my free healthcare, don't get me wrong. But damn do I dislike having to pay so much for games. :scoots:

Free healthcare?... just use Vick's vapor rub.

Edited by StrawberryMilk Simp
  • Delighted Giggle 1

After you get your horse, go to the Church of Elleh at night. There should be the NPC that give you the item for summonning spirit ashes. If she's not there, you can try checking the vendor in the main hub, but you dont get access to it right away.

Edited by Hadrien

I got it from the witch..... when do i get access to it though? Oh and fought the crawling knight that dash telelports... the one where theres wierd rock balls surrounding a portal...... killed me more than i could count..... luckily my pc is fast so the loading time is fast huehue....

If you got it from the witch, you need to equip a summoning ash in your inventory, and they put the bell in your quick action slot. Then you just have to press the quick action button to summon what you equiped.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you solo him or did you used the summons ? Like most bosses in this game, they're usually multiple ways of beating them, some easy, some hard. But yeah, I think I got him after 2 tries.
I think for Radhan, it's not as much a difficult boss, but more of a great cinematic one. Him coming down like a comet, the biggest boss arena we've had yet so you can fight on horse back, the multiple npc's you can summon at the same time, it's all made to make a really *epic* boss fight, not necessarily a tough one. Malenia *is* the most difficult IMO.

On 2023-11-09 at 9:25 PM, Hadrien said:

Did you solo him or did you used the summons ? Like most bosses in this game, they're usually multiple ways of beating them, some easy, some hard. But yeah, I think I got him after 2 tries.
I think for Radhan, it's not as much a difficult boss, but more of a great cinematic one. Him coming down like a comet, the biggest boss arena we've had yet so you can fight on horse back, the multiple npc's you can summon at the same time, it's all made to make a really *epic* boss fight, not necessarily a tough one. Malenia *is* the most difficult IMO.

I use summons... Ey its in the game... The thing i learned in souls game is use every arsenal you got.... So really... I dont get why people are asking for a easy mode....

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

I use summons... Ey its in the game... The thing i learned in souls game is use every arsenal you got.... So really... I dont get why people are asking for a easy mode....

Oh, I'm not critisizing, I used the infinite magic kamehameha build for most of the game hahaha that's the easy mode ! But yeah, if you keep using summoms against Radhan, he dies pretty easily, that might be we you were underwhelmed, but it's still a pretty epic fight :mlp_yeehaa: