Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Movie or TV villain whose actions were justified

Reiki Knight 13

What movie or TV villain do you that although did great evil was ultimately justified in their overall actions or goal?

For me I feel Frank Hummel of the movie The Rock perfectly fits this description.

Did he do some evil deeds? Yes taking hostages and threatening to fire rockets loaded with a deadly toxin against a major US city.

The reason he was he was doing this was because he was appalled at the US military cold view towards the veterans that died for secret black ops missions.

The vets that died were lied about, given no honors, their families  were given no benefits and what bodies did come home were never given proper military burial. 

So he was angry that these dead vets were basically swept under the rug , and their families lied to and given nothing despite the fact they died to fight for their country.

He DID try to bring the issue up and get it fixed through the proper channels but again was completely ignored.

His demands were not unreasonable as all he wanted was for  him, his soldiers and, the families of the dead vets to be paid for their pain and suffering out of money already available within an ILLEGAL and secret  arms dealing program.

He was completely bluffing on either killing hostages or hitting San Francisco with the toxic missile as was shown when he fired  one but then at the last moment purposely disabled the missile and forced it to crash into the ocean away from any people.it could harm.

So yeah who do you feel was justified overall as villain in movie or TV?

Dr. Henry Wu (Jurassic Park). He’s just doing his job and innovating as every good scientist should.

Ladd Divine (Milagro Beanfield War). Just because he’s a land developer out to bring progress and flushing toilets to a dust-blown slum, he’s villainized because he’s the big bad clichéd ‘developer’ out to destroy the world through clean water and paved roads.

• Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Not a villain and not a movie then :devious:

*Boop"

You are my redeemable villain in my movie:yeahno:

11 minutes ago, Megas said:

It's wrestling lol

He can be mean sometimes. But a valued derp nonetheless.

• Brohoof 1