Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Live action mlp movie and your chance for a role. A HYPOTHECIAL WHAT IF

Reiki Knight 13

Fun little "what if" situation for your enjoyment. 

Well, it finally happened a portal opened up in Antarctica of all places and out of that portal came the ponies from Equestria. with peaceful settlement and cooperation soon happening thereafter between human and pony.

In celebration  for this rare and momentous occasion  Hasbro and the ponies are teaming up to create the first ever live  pg-13 action human and pony film EVER made in history (well intelligent ponies anyways).

So, as to avoid any type of favoritism the location where the film would be made was chosen by random contest and YOUR hometown just happened to win the contest. 

If you are currently living within your hometown no worries and if you are currently not living there well you're able to get back there no problem. 

Everything looks great,  you'll get the chance to not only meet n greet with your favorite ponies but  the chance to make a movie with them.

You're so excited you can barely get to sleep the night before auditions for roles are to be held and stupidly end up WAAAAAAAAAAAY oversleeping. 

Even rushing there like your life depended on you just barely make it and I mean barely. 

Due to your tardiness almost every role has been taken but two though you are warned neither role was taken because both were seen as the least popular roles among the movie. 

You are left with one of three choices to decide upon.: choice #1 accept the role for "dorky" hero sidekick, choice#2 Accept the role of evil right hand to the main villain, and last but certainly not least you can decide you're just not interested in either role and walk away it completely. 

Here is a brief explanation of each choice and the resulting consequences of each one. 

First choice become the side kick character. You'll help the ponies, have major growth and development in the movie but the downside is you're going to very quickly become a running joke to the entire brony community and even your best friends are going to laugh at you for years and years to come. You're going to have to deal with hitting every last stereotype of being a side kick: the comic relief, being a complete klutz etc. So pros are you are good, help the heroes etc but the cons are dealing with the stereotypes of being the sidekick character: clumsy, stupidity, awkward moments where common sense does not exist for you etc. 

Second choice become the right hand of the main villain. The good news is NO ONE will be laughing at you. The bad news that's because they'll probably want to skin you alive first.  Let's just say you will not be villain that draws sympathy. Among the stuff you'll do is get Fluttershy to cry by hurting animals, make Pinkie have a psychotic break when you blow up sugar cube corner etc. Ya, your that type  who  enjoys kicking puppies on Saturday, punching little  kids  on Tuesday etc  and has almost no heart at all.  You will eventually find redemption at part of the movie and change your ways from being evil.... but yeah that's NOT the part about you people will remember. 

Third choice you say no and walk away. You go on with your life as normal but you also never really get the chance to meet with the ponies face to face either as they become so popular it's very hard to even see them much less meet with them. So, a neutral ending to the story here. You do not have any negative hate from the fandom but you also don't gain anything either. Life just continues as it always had for you..

So yes hard choices but which one will you go for? 

Generally I am not interested in being in a movie, random people recognizing my face etc, so walking away seems the obvious choice, even if other roles were available. The most participation in a movie I would be OK with would be being an extra, part of a crowd.

Maybe I could get a job/volunteer to be one of the electricians etc for making of the movie, then I could probably meet some of the ponies, but also not have my face and name in public. The only way I would accept a major role in a movie is if they paid me a lot of money, enough to build a bunker and stay there for decades until people forget about me :).

6 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

Generally I am not interested in being in a movie, random people recognizing my face etc, so walking away seems the obvious choice, even if other roles were available. The most participation in a movie I would be OK with would be being an extra, part of a crowd.

Maybe I could get a job/volunteer to be one of the electricians etc for making of the movie, then I could probably meet some of the ponies, but also not have my face and name in public. The only way I would accept a major role in a movie is if they paid me a lot of money, enough to build a bunker and stay there for decades until people forget about me :).

And then your friend gets one of the major roles and they make sure you get the spot light:mlp_lie: 

8 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Troll king!!!!!......

Villain then?

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

And then your friend gets one of the major roles and they make sure you get the spot light:mlp_lie: 

My friends would know better than to do that :) as they know I don't want publicity (unless it was accompanied by a very large amount of money I guess). 

10 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Villain then?

Yes hate me! I will shoulder the worlds burden!!! For I AM TROLL KING!!!!