Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier 2023 Pie Volunteers

Dynamo Pad

Heya, everypony! This is Event Lead Dynamo Pad bringing you this important message!

Do you feel brave? Do you like Pie? Do you like Challenges? Do you like Pie Challenges together? :catface:

If you've answered yes to any of these questions, then you're just in luck! :pinkie:

With today being the first day of 2024, I think this is the perfect idea to start off the New Year! ^_^ 

With the Pie Challenge going on, I want to give the floor over to you, the users on the Forums, the opportunity to take part in the fun!

For anyone that hasn't participated before, the rules are simple.

If you like to participate, please respond to this thread and you shall be added to the list. Once added, there will be a time to wait until your name is chosen by the last user, who was pied on the list. If you do become chosen, then you must create a video of you being pied. After being pied, you can either spin the wheel of the participants that have not been selected, or you can choose the next participant from the list of your choosing. 

Here's to more Pie Challenge Fun and I look forward to everyone taking part in the fun! :squee:

• Brohoof 3
  • Shocked 1

20 hours ago, North Star said:

Yay, I'll be the first to volunteer @Planeswalker Silky :P

(that's volunteer silky for a pie, just so you know. friggin grammar.)

Does that mean that you'll be on the list to participate? :pinkie:

I'd say it's more about volunteering instead of volunteering someone else. Unless you get picked and would like to volunteer someone either on the list or someone that's not. :ooh:

18 hours ago, Ge0rge said:

Count me in, been a while since I got a delicious pie c: 

Yay~! :yay:

Are you going to tackle hug the pie? Or would the pie tackle hug you in the face? Looking forward to having you join us, @Ge0rge! :squee:

11 hours ago, Comp said:

I was asked to volunteer as tribute. Any specific flavor of pie?

Welcome aboard, @Comp! Glad to have you join us for some delicious pie.

As for the specific flavor of pie? Hmm...:ooh:

I would say whatever flavor that's your favorite pie. Even some tasty and fun whipped cream can count, as well. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I've all ready been nominated. I can't back out now, even if I wanted to... :lie:

@Samurai Equine Onii-San! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Glad to have you join us, as well! :grin:

I think you'll do awesome as I'm joining in on the Challenge, as well. :fluttershy:

17 hours ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I nominate @Princess Celestia for pie..

Hmmm...while it would be interesting for Princess Celestia to join in on the fun. I'd say that this thread is for those that would like to volunteer to join in on the fun.

That being said, does that mean that you'd like to volunteer and join us? :pinkie:

• Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Does that mean that you'll be on the list to participate? :pinkie:

I'd say it's more about volunteering instead of volunteering someone else. Unless you get picked and would like to volunteer someone either on the list or someone that's not. :ooh:

Yay~! :yay:

Are you going to tackle hug the pie? Or would the pie tackle hug you in the face? Looking forward to having you join us, @Ge0rge! :squee:

Welcome aboard, @Comp! Glad to have you join us for some delicious pie.

As for the specific flavor of pie? Hmm...:ooh:

I would say whatever flavor that's your favorite pie. Even some tasty and fun whipped cream can count, as well. ^_^ 

@Samurai Equine Onii-San! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Glad to have you join us, as well! :grin:

I think you'll do awesome as I'm joining in on the Challenge, as well. :fluttershy:

Hmmm...while it would be interesting for Princess Celestia to join in on the fun. I'd say that this thread is for those that would like to volunteer to join in on the fun.

That being said, does that mean that you'd like to volunteer and join us? :pinkie:

This is for fun or something else?

41 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

This is for fun or something else?

The Pie Challenge is when a user volunteers to hit themselves in the face with a pie. Whether it's a regular pie or a pie tin with some whipped cream. If you are chosen by one of the other users that has gone, then you are to make a video of taking the Pie Challenge. Afterwards, you can choose anyone that you wish to go next from the list, until everyone on the list has gone. 

I hope that helped to clear up any confusion. :) 

12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The Pie Challenge is when a user volunteers to hit themselves in the face with a pie. Whether it's a regular pie or a pie tin with some whipped cream. If you are chosen by one of the other users that has gone, then you are to make a video of taking the Pie Challenge. Afterwards, you can choose anyone that you wish to go next from the list, until everyone on the list has gone. 

I hope that helped to clear up any confusion. :) 

No, I mean is this just for the fun of it or is it like challenge for "x" ?

5 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

No, I mean is this just for the fun of it or is it like challenge for "x" ?

This is for fun and to celebrate the amount of money collected for Making Christmas Merrier. :fluttershy:

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

This is for fun and to celebrate the amount of money collected for Making Christmas Merrier. :fluttershy:

Maybe on the weekend I could try for a cup of whipped cream to the face and would be doing it purely for gesture and acknowledgement of the strong friendship of this online group.

Acceptable or no?

20 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

Maybe on the weekend I could try for a cup of whipped cream to the face and would be doing it purely for gesture and acknowledgement of the strong friendship of this online group.

Acceptable or no?

I don't have pie or pie tin and I did not participate in a donation to the charity so I feel another thing to celebrate would be more honest if me simply.

10 minutes ago, Earth Prince StarHeart said:

I don't have pie or pie tin and I did not participate in a donation to the charity so I feel another thing to celebrate would be more honest if me simply.

As fun as that would be to join in on the festivities, this thread is about volunteering for the Pie Challenge. If you’d like to take part, please let me know and you will be added to the list. 

Once your name is chosen, you are to make a video of you being pied and to select the next user from the list that hasn’t gone yet. :) 

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As fun as that would be to join in on the festivities, this thread is about volunteering for the Pie Challenge. If you’d like to take part, please let me know and you will be added to the list. 

Once your name is chosen, you are to make a video of you being pied and to select the next user from the list that hasn’t gone yet. :) 

Another time perhaps as of now no way to do it sadly.

I jumped the gun here apologies, I just read pie in face fun and skipped ahead without reading most of the rest. 😂