Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The G5 Comics

Misty Shadow

Have any of you read the G5 comics? I've read the first fifteen issues of the main series and I've liked all of them, especially Issues #11 and #12. The Discord arc and the Violette Rainbow story were pretty good too, Violette's debut in the most recent episode of TYT being this topic's inspiration. :izzy-shine:

2 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Is there a place one can find them online to read?

I do not know of any legal online readers besides Kindle and ComiXology and I believe you know that pirated sources are forbidden from being posted on this site. I just always get the compilation volumes since they're easy to obtain cheaply online. Amazon has a list price of only eight dollars for each book containing five issues. 

On 2024-02-16 at 1:27 PM, Misty Shadow said:

Have any of you read the G5 comics? I've read the first fifteen issues of the main series and I've liked all of them, especially Issues #11 and #12. The Discord arc and the Violette Rainbow story were pretty good too, Violette's debut in the most recent episode of TYT being this topic's inspiration. :izzy-shine:

I've read them, and I've really liked them so far. At first I only read copies online but now I'm ordering physical copies every month as well. One thing I really hope for far into the future would be a G4/G5 crossover. In the IDW comics for the Friendship Is Magic franchise, the G4 ponies crossed paths with the G1 ponies, so, perhaps Hasbro will do that again. Anyone else want to see that? :Cool-shades:

• Brohoof 1