Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Make Your Mark Chapter 6 and with Spike showing up that was the final big G4 connection that G5 will end up doing and the rest will just be small references?

WickedGames

2 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I'm not sure how I exactly I'm meant to interpret that question, but well

Skyros is one place I think Twilight, Cadance, Flurry Heart, Celestia and Luna (for me the latter two are very likely still alive) may have taken refuge after the incident that happened in between The end of FiM and A New Generation, I mean, if all locations from G4 are supposedly gone in G5, where else can they go? Anywhere actually, but since Skyros is so far the only other place suggested to exist in G5 that hasn't been visited yet (if I'm not mistaken), then it is one with the greatest potential to have been the destination of the Alicorn princesses

Also, if Opaline survived, I also think she maybe went to Skyros, and if all the princesses are there, then I don't know what will happen, for me it's possible that Skyros will be chosen to be the setting for G5's final story, but these are all crazy theories, but it's at least a fact that they're making a real mystery involving this place, for me anything is possible, I think Skyros could even be some kind of a portal to the multiverse, 

So you want to see them all in the flesh?

8 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Not necessarily, that would be wanting too much XD what I mean is that, I believe they will definitely show Twilight and the other princesses, they made Spike return, so why not them? For me they just haven't done it yet because of the contract with Discovery Family, maybe they could use Cadance, Luna and Celestia, but probably not Flurry Heart and Twilight would have to appear with her End of FiM appearance, which I also believe is stuck to the contract, so they are waiting for the contract to expire before using the princesses, plus, Spike shows up with a different design, I believe there are other factors that made them change his appearance, but I believe they also changed it as a form of escape, since his End of FiM design must also be stuck to the contrac. Ireally don't believe they would end the G5 story without showing the princesses, at least what happened to them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Rafa Stary said:

Not necessarily, that would be wanting too much XD what I mean is that, I believe they will definitely show Twilight and the other princesses, they made Spike return, so why not them? For me they just haven't done it yet because of the contract with Discovery Family, maybe they could use Cadance, Luna and Celestia, but probably not Flurry Heart and Twilight would have to appear with her End of FiM appearance, which I also believe is stuck to the contract, so they are waiting for the contract to expire before using the princesses, plus, Spike shows up with a different design, I believe there are other factors that made them change his appearance, but I believe they also changed it as a form of escape, since his End of FiM design must also be stuck to the contrac. Ireally don't believe they would end the G5 story without showing the princesses, at least what happened to them.

Just showing Cadance,Luna and Celestia and not the others wouldn’t make sense though and would piss off and confuse the fans lol 

Edited by WickedGames

2 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Just showing Cadance,Luna and Celestia and not the others wouldn’t make sense though and would piss off and confuse the fans lol 

Any in-show reason can be used. But real life bureaucracy has to be taken into account 

15 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I'm not sure how I exactly I'm meant to interpret that question, but well

Skyros is one place I think Twilight, Cadance, Flurry Heart, Celestia and Luna (for me the latter two are very likely still alive) may have taken refuge after the incident that happened in between The end of FiM and A New Generation, I mean, if all locations from G4 are supposedly gone in G5, where else can they go? Anywhere actually, but since Skyros is so far the only other place suggested to exist in G5 that hasn't been visited yet (if I'm not mistaken), then it is one with the greatest potential to have been the destination of the Alicorn princesses

Also, if Opaline survived, I also think she maybe went to Skyros, and if all the princesses are there, then I don't know what will happen, for me it's possible that Skyros will be chosen to be the setting for G5's final story, but these are all crazy theories, but it's at least a fact that they're making a real mystery involving this place, for me anything is possible, I think Skyros could even be some kind of a portal to the multiverse, 

Skyros is also Celestia and Lina’s birthplace, so it makes sense they’ve taken refuge there

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Please.. they put spike in a freaking ponies body...whats stopping them?  Make a griffon that looks like a pegasi easy.

Make a tirek that looks like a pony.

Make a changeling that looks like a pony with holes. They made a freakin rat with wings and weird fluff balls for animals.

They made a twilight the size of a peanut!

What's stopping them!

I tell you what's stopping them! Their intellect! Thats what stopping them!:Cozy:

( please take note that i am not angry at anyone. Its just me acting.)

Edited by Evil Pink One

(edited)

How many times do I need to keep telling you about the Discovery Family license?

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Any in-show reason can be used. But real life bureaucracy has to be taken into account 

Edited by WickedGames

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

How many times do I need to keep telling you about the Discovery Family license?

(edited)
2 hours ago, WickedGames said:

You mean the one expiring next year? It’s Gina be G4 horse again :kirin:

Edited by Steve Piranha

26 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

You mean the one expiring next year? It’s Gina be G4 horse again :kirin:

What if they are done with the alicorn storyline by then?

26 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

What if they are done with the alicorn storyline by then?

They can revisit it, make new relevant storylines, I dunno. These ponies still visit Zephyrheights and Bridlewood on occasion, why not Skyros?

12 hours ago, WickedGames said:

Eh I don't think so, I believe there could be a upswing, first they show Spike, next would be Cadance and Flurry Heart, then Celestia and Luna and in the end, Twilight

One thing I believe they are going to do is actually presenting us to new locations before Skyros, we still have nearly 2 years of stories for them to tell, i really think is too soon to show skyros and more alicorns, I think they are slowly building it, that carpet in The Lone Alicorn must have been a appetizer

The fact that they're taking too long to make new stories with Allura and the Auroricorns, and above all they have "forgotten" about the Dragons, it's somewhat suspicious to me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Eh I don't think so, I believe there could be a upswing, first they show Spike, next would be Cadance and Flurry Heart, then Celestia and Luna and in the end, Twilight

One thing I believe they are going to do is actually presenting us to new locations before Skyros, we still have nearly 2 years of stories for them to tell, i really think is too soon to show skyros and more alicorns, I think they are slowly building it, that carpet in The Lone Alicorn must have been a appetizer

The fact that they're taking too long to make new stories with Allura and the Auroricorns, and above all they have "forgotten" about the Dragons, it's somewhat suspicious to me.

We are probably getting Skyros real soon though 

There was a teaser on the G5 Spotify of what to seems of the Mane ponies looking at a land in the clouds  

Edited by WickedGames

14 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

They can revisit it, make new relevant storylines, I dunno. These ponies still visit Zephyrheights and Bridlewood on occasion, why not Skyros?

It’s not what you want it’s want is likely to happen 

30 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

It’s not what you want it’s want is likely to happen 

Why there can’t be a later storyline where Skyros becomes relevant later?

3 hours ago, WickedGames said:

We are probably getting Skyros reel soon though 

There was a teaser on the G5 Spotify of what to seems of the Mane ponies looking at a land in the clouds  

I don't use Spotify but if it's true, so they already found its location? Maybe they'll be showing it in tomorrow's TyT episode

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Why there can’t be a later storyline where Skyros becomes relevant later?

Well, Skyros might be where the Alicorns have taken refuge (as you said before about Luna and Celestia), so it makes sense that they are only going to explore it very lately in the series, as it would be after the contract with Discovery Family expired, so they would be able to use these characters again, but yeah, they could maybe visit Skyros in the next few TyT episodes and don't find anyone there, but then revisit it in the future and encounter the Horse princesses, it depends on whether they do all this after the Discovery contract expires

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

I don't use Spotify but if it's true, so they already found its location? Maybe they'll be showing it in tomorrow's TyT episode

Well, Skyros might be where the Alicorns have taken refuge (as you said before about Luna and Celestia), so it makes sense that they are only going to explore it very lately in the series, as it would be after the contract with Discovery Family expired, so they would be able to use these characters again, but yeah, they could maybe visit Skyros in the next few TyT episodes and don't find anyone there, but then revisit it in the future and encounter the Horse princesses, it depends on whether they do all this after the Discovery contract expires

The TYT episodes this week were leaked and both of them were Easter related I believe 

Also I am sure that have a good amount of TYT at least for the 1st half of 2025 done (The contract expires March 31st 2025) and unfortunately who knows if they decide to continue on with TYT or G5 after that 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(hehe you are really in a hurry huh)

Thanks for the info, I didn't know March 31 2025 was the day, well so you may be correct, as I said before, TyT was confirmed to continue into 2025 but there was no specific date for it, so that means they can use the princesses in April 2025 onwards I guess? Maybe TyT will continue after it and they'll do what I theorized previously. 

By the way, one thing I thought, maybe they won't visit Skyros so soon, I say this because based on the latest new locations presented in G5, I think that if Skyros were explored now, they wouldn't visit it again, because first, they went to the Isle of Scaly, met the Dragons and Spike, learned what happened to them, and returned to Maretime Bay, they returned later in an episode of TyT but there was nothing relevant in that episode, and then they visited Starlight Ridge, met the Auroricorns, Allura and then returned to Maretime Bay, they never revisited these places again and much less was there new stories in them, if they visited Skyros now they wouldn't be able to show the princesses, and what guarantees they would return there? Just a hypothesis, maybe it's too early to discuss this yet and they still plan to present something important in Starlight Ridge and the Isle of Scaly, but so far they seem to only be interested in using the same 3 places

Maretime Bay for the typical slice of life stories, Bridlewood for the new discoveries, mysteries, mythological stuff (like Elder Flower, The Breezies, that Universal Portal thing whatever that shit is), and Zephyr Heights...well, it exists (really can't remember of they presenting something relevant there), they used the Brighthouse to introduce Misty's room though, sooo? Hmmm..

Also, you said "that would piss off the fans", well, I'm definitely not the best person to think about something that would impress people who aren't the target audience of a baby cartoon with horses, but if I worked for Hasbro my suggestion would be to not show Skyros yet, because maybe the "fans" expect that the princesses have taken refuge there, if they visit Skyros before April 2025 they won't be able to show the princesses, that's it. It might infuriate the fans because they would've explored Skyros for nothing, I don't know, maybe if they visit it this early they'll create a good excuse for why the princesses aren't there.

And I don't recall TyT's commemorative date episodes being any relevant so if the next episode will be a Easter one then I believe we don't need to expect anything, i don't know, let's wait for tomorrow (today actually)

Edited by Rafa Stary
Correct text

(edited)
10 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

(hehe you are really in a hurry huh)

Thanks for the info, I didn't know March 31 2025 was the day, well so you may be correct, as I said before, TyT was confirmed to continue into 2025 but there was no specific date for it, so that means they can use the princesses in April 2025 onwards I guess? Maybe TyT will continue after it and they'll do what I theorized previously. 

By the way, one thing I thought, maybe they won't visit Skyros so soon, I say this because based on the latest new locations presented in G5, I think that if Skyros were explored now, they wouldn't visit it again, because first, they went to the Isle of Scaly, met the Dragons and Spike, learned what happened to them, and returned to Maretime Bay, they returned later in an episode of TyT but there was nothing relevant in that episode, and then they visited Starlight Ridge, met the Auroricorns, Allura and then returned to Maretime Bay, they never revisited these places again and much less was there new stories in them, if they visited Skyros now they wouldn't be able to show the princesses, and what guarantees they would return there? Just a hypothesis, maybe it's too early to discuss this yet and they still plan to present something important in Starlight Ridge and the Isle of Scaly, but so far they seem to only be interested in using the same 3 places

Maretime Bay for the typical slice of life stories, Bridlewood for the new discoveries, mysteries, mythological stuff (like Elder Flower, The Breezies, that Universal Portal thing whatever that shit is), and Zephyr Heights...well, it exists (really can't remember of they presenting something relevant there), they used the Brighthouse to introduce Misty's room though, sooo? Hmmm..

Also, you said "that would piss off the fans", well, I'm definitely not the best person to think about something that would impress people who aren't the target audience of a baby cartoon with horses, but if I worked for Hasbro my suggestion would be to not show Skyros yet, because maybe the "fans" expect that the princesses have taken refuge there, if they visit Skyros before April 2025 they won't be able to show the princesses, that's it. It might infuriate the fans because they would've explored Skyros for nothing, I don't know, maybe if they visit it this early they'll create a good excuse for why the princesses aren't there.

And I don't recall TyT's commemorative date episodes being any relevant so if the next episode will be a Easter one then I believe we don't need to expect anything, i don't know, let's wait for tomorrow (today actually)

1.I was right the most recent TYT was Easter related 

2.Why would they want a whole year to do a Skyros special after teasing it? That would make no sense whatsoever 

3.The voice actress I believe for Hitch’s Grandma said that Make Your Mark was finished like a year before the final chapter aired and Tell Your Tale has been known to spoiler things from Make Your Mark so good chance as least most of the 1st half of TYT for 2024 is all already done and be ready to be released   

Edited by WickedGames

1 hour ago, WickedGames said:

2.Why would they want a whole year to do a Skyros special after teasing it? That would make no sense whatsoever 

As I said, they could be building it up, they can make a mystery on it so the M6 explore it for many episodes, also, there are countless of series and movie franchises that during their history teased something that was only explored much later, there is absolutely no excuse for MLP to not do this too.

The voice actress I believe for Hitch’s Grandma said that Make Your Mark was finished like a year before the final chapter aired and Tell Your Tale has been known to spoiler things from Make Your Mark so good chance as least most of the 1st half of TYT for 2024 is all already done and be ready to be released   

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what to theorize about it, I think everything I could say has already been said, there is something that I believe could be happening but I don't know how it works inside there so I could be completely wrong, but if it is possible, maybe everything they planned for 2024 until March 2025 is already being finished and they are already starting to develop what will come later, maybe the contract just prevents them from releasing content with G4 characters, this means that if they want they can already develop scripts and visuals for episodes with G4 characters that they cannot use, but again, just a hypothesis, I don't think I'll change it until it's proven otherwise.

(edited)
23 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

As I said, they could be building it up, they can make a mystery on it so the M6 explore it for many episodes, also, there are countless of series and movie franchises that during their history teased something that was only explored much later, there is absolutely no excuse for MLP to not do this too.

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what to theorize about it, I think everything I could say has already been said, there is something that I believe could be happening but I don't know how it works inside there so I could be completely wrong, but if it is possible, maybe everything they planned for 2024 until March 2025 is already being finished and they are already starting to develop what will come later, maybe the contract just prevents them from releasing content with G4 characters, this means that if they want they can already develop scripts and visuals for episodes with G4 characters that they cannot use, but again, just a hypothesis, I don't think I'll change it until it's proven otherwise.

I’m saying is most of TYT for 2025 could very well be done by the end of 2024 is what I am saying 

Also the hefty fees they would have to paid for if they wanted to use Luna and Celestia not just for a cameo or reference 

It’s not the same as using Twilight or Spike for that 

Edited by WickedGames

1 hour ago, WickedGames said:

I’m saying is most of TYT for 2025 could very well be done by the end of 2024 is what I am saying 

Also the hefty fees they would have to paid for if they wanted to use Luna and Celestia not just for a cameo or reference 

It’s not the same as using Twilight or Spike for that 

Considering the license expires early 2025, episodes scheduled to release after may very well outright properly introduce them. Never mind if G5 continues through 2026 :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1