(edited)

I opened this thread so that anypony can develop an unnamed background pony, just for fun. If anypony want to use any of the information developed here, they are free to do whatever they want, just please don't go shouting around officializing characters nor edit any wiki without sure it's going to be accepted by the fandom, if a character is well recognized by the informations developed here or anywhere else, then it's further for another discussion.

Why I'm doing this, you ask? Well, I've been looking into unnamed background ponies a few moments ago, and I'm bored :awwthanks: Also developing characters are fun, isn't it?

So without further ado, let's begin!

UUS1_ID_S4E20.png.532924014231bb31f0f491b3d8bb67a8.png

This is an unicorn stallion that appeared in Season 4 Episode 20, sharing the same puppet as Joe and also shares the same cutie mark as Written Script and other background ponies.

First things first, what his name could be? His mark is not that original after all, but I thought he could be a writer or some sort of royal delivery. I'll let pony all discussing there.

Edited by donutmasterjoe
  • Brohoof 1

He looks like he got in some kind of accident recently, maybe during a recent delivery run. I think for a name, I'd call him something like Royal Scroll or Blue Parchment.

• Brohoof 2

On 2024-05-19 at 9:48 PM, MidnightFire1222 said:

He looks like he got in some kind of accident recently, maybe during a recent delivery run. I think for a name, I'd call him something like Royal Scroll or Blue Parchment.

These names fits perfectly! In the context of the episode he was introduced, he got injured in (or near) Ponyville, so I thought he was going to there and something happened in the midway. His name could be Blue Parchment before he got a job in royalty, maybe. I've been thinking since he's just a unicorn, maybe he could be Blueblood's servant, since we officially don't know much about this prince, and both Celestia and Candance has pegasus servants.

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-05-27 at 9:30 AM, donutmasterjoe said:

These names fits perfectly! In the context of the episode he was introduced, he got injured in (or near) Ponyville, so I thought he was going to there and something happened in the midway. His name could be Blue Parchment before he got a job in royalty, maybe. I've been thinking since he's just a unicorn, maybe he could be Blueblood's servant, since we officially don't know much about this prince, and both Celestia and Candance has pegasus servants.

Could be! It's been proven that ponies do change their names sometimes. Mrs. Cake did.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

An update, looks like he already have been named and his name is Silver Scrollkeeper. I like it, it does fit him well. :BrightMacContent: And by "Scrollkeeper" I'm thinking he could be an actual 'scroll keeper', never heard a pony with such job before (despite many bg ponies having that exact same cutie mark lol)