The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

21 hours ago, Pandora said:

ahh you got jin pj so jealous ; - ;
i mean i shouldn't complain my room is filled with bts / tinytan

Do you help where to order? I think they will have a 3rd pre-order of the collection later next month, I will keep you updated if you like! I have to say the 2nd pre-order wave wasn't bad as the first. since the first wave, it got sold out within min. The 2nd wave depending of the item, lasted longer about 30 mins before everything is sold out.  hopefully the 3rd wave can last longer in a stock.

I bought a strand of 150 LED Christmas tree lights. I don’t like to take down my decorations so I have a little ‘auxiliary Christmas tree’ I put up from time to time when I want to feel Christmassy. So today I bought a new light strand for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a “build-your-own” model of Deku for a good sale price at Hobby Lobby! This is actually the first figure that actually looks better than in the picture- for a cheap figure like this I think it’s pretty descent giving the details and the shades they added! 
D46534C8-C837-49BB-83D0-23A87B965D90.thumb.jpeg.b415cbe2ff74076aaae93eefc98fa479.jpeg

I’m actually going to do add more shades later on the whites but overall very satisfied result for a cheap figure.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

This is Dark Angel Olivia, one of those rare occasions when I bought a figure without any prior attachment to, or even knowledge of, the property itself. She's from a game called Rage Of Bahamut, which I have never played, but I fell in love with figure when I saw it up for preorder. She is absolutely beautiful and now resides in a place of great prominence on the bookshelf in my living room. 

image.png.8a36abdb882a16a5f90698380f52a6c7.png

IMG_7058.jpg

I'm a sucker for games like this so I went with it as it was a good deal.

• Brohoof 1

I bought a King plushie from The Mystery Shack (Website with Owl House, Amphibia, Gravity Falls etc. merch)

I want a Flapjack one but he's always sold out ;-;

On 2022-06-27 at 10:25 AM, Tropical Melody said:

The last thing I bought was rubbish sacks.

And 3 rolls of duct tape ... :D

On 2022-06-27 at 10:34 PM, Concerned Bystander said:

Why do I have a sudden urge to watch Dexter again?

:laugh:

I guess it does seem kinda creepy — never occurred to me .. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1