Pipp Petals

0d33622be6b85e278f8d0892b56521c4.png

What's up my Pippsqueaks!? :squee:

This is Pipp Petals! Coming at you live from MLPForums! Wanting to wish you all a Happy July~!

I'm really sorry about being late! Between my livestreams, working at Mane Melody with Jazz and Rocky and the Pippcast. It's be extremely busy as of late! :(

With it still being Summer, that means there's still plenty more time to have some fun in the sun!

From playing on the beaches, traveling to exotic places, to even taking a nice walk around town and enjoying the flowers! :coco:

I don't know about you, but that sound AMAZING~!

However, it's not just that which makes this month extra special! :izzy-oooh:

There's even Summer holidays like Independence Day, Canady Day and much more to be celebrated!

Which can only mean that there are parties to be held for such occasions~! ^_^

It's even more special when you get to spend it with friends and loved ones. Just like when I get to spend time with my awesome, most amazing sister, Zipp! Along with all of our friends!

Which is why I want to celebrate July as a time for all things fun! :pinkie:

There will be some exciting and fun events to be had for my lovable Pippsqueaks to join in!

I hope you all continue to have a Happy July and Summer, everypony!! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

7d688b934f4377fd286a45a94c607651.png

• Brohoof 5
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 3
  • Hugs 2

It's gonna be hot summer for sure so do you what you have to stay cool. I myself got some new cotton shorts, shirts and a neck fan to keep cool during the 90+ degree days here.

Get lotion for sun but sand that's really about all you can do. Stay safe and remember to mop up your sweat after you peel your shirt off for the night ..

Oh, and please some pony get the unicorns to say frosty shivers a few times ...

• smile 1

pegasus trial.jpg

Woooh!! Let’s go Zip and a Pip! What a dynamic for the month of July! Time to take risks and try new things! Be like a bird and take flight! *flutters her pink Pegasus wings* 

• smile 1

/stares from out their window with A.C on/Let's talk on doing things when its not 90 F and 80 percent humidity......:unamused:

• Delighted Giggle 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

I enjoy summer, especially cooling down. But, it's like 95F where I am.

So no thank you.

Once it cools down tho, I am definetly taking a walk and enjoying nature.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Tao said:

/stares from out their window with A.C on/Let's talk on doing things when its not 90 F and 80 percent humidity......:unamused:

For you it's a hot day for me it's another Monday sadly...

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

pegasus trial.jpg

The weather is crazy! It's hot and we are having storms almost everyday. My poor dog goes nuts :c

But still, it's nice that you don't really have to change clothes when going for a walk outside (unless it rains! D:)

• Hugs 1

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

48 minutes ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

Just for reference my current weather. Now pip please tell Zip I need to be well done NOT BURNT 🔥 🥵 🥵 Screenshot_20240715-112734.thumb.png.1f82042fe230ca9b421d97a557fe6cb4.png

I know how ya feel. It's blazing where I'm at.

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

Just for reference my current weather. Now pip please tell Zip I need to be well done NOT BURNT 🔥 🥵 🥵 Screenshot_20240715-112734.thumb.png.1f82042fe230ca9b421d97a557fe6cb4.png

Dude I feel you,  its like 89 here and humid as B^CK! :unamused:  We keeping getting rain and instead of cooling things down,  NO!  It only makes it freaking hotter.....

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

3 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I know how ya feel. It's blazing where I'm at.

Sad thing is THIS isn't the exception. The actual exception is when we get calm weather that isn't super hot or freezing. Then we just don't know what to do anymore lol 

! (Idea)

Say @Izzy Moonbow I apologize  dear heart but what was that unicorn greeting that caused the weather to change? What was it icy slippers, Misty Flippers? I was trying to explain to another just how good of episode that was and I feel so embarrassed that I completely forgot what the greeting.was so if you could help refresh my memory on it that would be fantastic love.

pegasus trial.jpg

56 minutes ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

Screenshot_20240716-061929.thumb.png.de24b44c4eb7603c8345ede7ee582998.pngSweet Celestia that WORKED!?  Okay...  cool.

Ah, Mississippi? Nice.

Here's what we got in NJ

Screenshot_20240716-081759.thumb.png.7d663bc650308599c71368880ba5f96f.png

Help . . . 

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Finding_Marty said:

Ooff, It's only 34° in the place where I am :D 

Stay hydrated everypony!

obraz_2024-07-16_143142895.png

Celsius lol

47 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Ah, Mississippi? Nice.

Here's what we got in NJ

Screenshot_20240716-081759.thumb.png.7d663bc650308599c71368880ba5f96f.png

Help . . . 

Ouch also not Mississippi that's part of a city name state is Kansas.

Edited by Reiki Knight 13
  • Delighted Giggle 1

pegasus trial.jpg

1 hour ago, Finding_Marty said:

Ooff, It's only 34° in the place where I am :D 

Stay hydrated everypony!

obraz_2024-07-16_143142895.png

34?!?!?! THAT SOUNDS SO REFRE-! Oh it's in Celsius never mind.

44 minutes ago, Reiki Knight 13 said:

Celsius lol

Ouch also not Mississippi that's part of a city name state is Kansas.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, Kansas is more refreshing than NJ at least.

• Delighted Giggle 1

What is most likely to happen to me? be melted or toasted? :adorkable:💦

• Sad 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

I usually like being sarcastic and say that at least it's not raining when things don't go as planned.

But seriously... Why isn't it raining? :(

• Hugs 2

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

24 minutes ago, Finding_Marty said:

I usually like being sarcastic and say that at least it's not raining when things don't go as planned.

But seriously... Why isn't it raining? :(

It's at least raining during night time here, 2 or 3 times per week, it truly makes the difference, thanks Luna and night Pegasi, hope they help ya :LunaMCM: 

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

• The topic was unpinned