*has joined the Forum!

Acid

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through googling.. I was looking for some MLP Forums !

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It started when I was a little girl and I always saw my neighbor, who was a teen, being a huge fan of the show and never wanting to miss a single episode. She kind of was my role model lol.  And I mean, I was the target audience at the time lol, but I grew to liking the show even as a now young adult, so I basically grew up with the show and even watched newly airing episodes with people on a MLP Discord, I used to be in! Drew tons of art.. watched all of the YouTube videos basically blabla.. I'm a bit sad that now that I'm actually the age for forums and the community and everything that G4 has ended, but I'm glad the fandoms still as alive as it is :lookup:

Messy blep of my Ponysona. Nice to meet you all ( ´ ▽ ` )

ehe.thumb.gif.8c7923ce11a68b7f866558e25f284842.gif

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 3
  • Excited 2
  • Party! 2

Welcome on the forums! also welcome to the herd! I hope you're enjoying your stay and find a lot of new, awesome friends! 

If you've any questions or need any help, we're more than happy to help you out! :coco:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't mind me, just waiting for my pancakes.

1969050.gif

Gonna post here just for the sake of posting here and saying YOOOOOO WASSUP LONG TIEM NOU SEEEEEE :D

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 2

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

2 hours ago, CiBP said:

Welcome, Acid. Got a favorite episode, by chance?

Episodes that I can think of right now which I really like is S2 Ep 4, with the Halloween vibe (I love this ep. Always watched it on Halloween as a kid over the years :D special place in my heart) And S5 Ep 25/26, the idea of having  different timelines because of one event really caught me.
I'll be rewatching everything soon though  so I might still be updating my current opinion, but those are the ones I could think of right now.
I  also remember an episode of Rarity, where her trust was being used by some people in the fashion industry? I cant clearly remember but I love that one too, I cried, it made me very sad, because I love Rarity and she has a good heart.

What about you?

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 3

Welcome to the forums Acid! Awesome art of your ponysona! :squee: I joined the fandom and forums a bit too late too, but still, I'm enjoying here a lot! I'm sure you'll do as well! Everyone's a cool pony B) hope you enjoy your stay! :eager:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

2 hours ago, Acid said:

Episodes that I can think of right now which I really like is S2 Ep 4, with the Halloween vibe (I love this ep. Always watched it on Halloween as a kid over the years :D special place in my heart) And S5 Ep 25/26, the idea of having  different timelines because of one event really caught me.
I'll be rewatching everything soon though  so I might still be updating my current opinion, but those are the ones I could think of right now.
I  also remember an episode of Rarity, where her trust was being used by some people in the fashion industry? I cant clearly remember but I love that one too, I cried, it made me very sad, because I love Rarity and she has a good heart.

What about you?

If I had to pick a few favorites, I would say: Party of One, Hearts & Hooves Day, Putting Your Hoof Down, Ponyville Confidential, Rarity Takes Manehattan, and Frenemies. Those are off the top of my head.

I believe Rarity Takes Manehattan is the episode you're thinking of, pictured here:

Rarity Takes Manehattan.gif

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

Ah yes a new pony for us to recruit into our cult! HAHAHA! :ithastolookpretty: Oh wait did I say that out loud? :lie:

But silly antics aside, hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay at the MLP Forums Hotel, we have a huge pool outside if you love swimming or you could chill out in our lounge if indoor activities are more of your cup of tea. 

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

Hello and welcome to the forums,

wow that's an impressive animation

Yeah, I can feel you. When I joined G4 was already over.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

:catface: