Let's talk cars! :D

Krystal

(edited)

I don't drive and likely never will. But if I did I wouldn't care what I was driving as long as it worked perfectly and had great air-conditioning. I'm not picky on appearance much at all. It's just a car after all.

Although I would probably go with an Honda Accord because I know they're reliable.

Edited by Envy

Amen to that.

Nothing wrong with the sound of a V8. The real question is though, just a plain V8 or with the nice sound of a spooled up turbo?

Well I do love the sound of turbos :)

But they're out of my reach right now :(

i love cars! vroom vroom!

I saw you have a camaro gigachip! that's a great looking ride! i love that color! what's the name of it? and how fast is it?

i love cars! vroom vroom!

I saw you have a camaro gigachip! that's a great looking ride! i love that color! what's the name of it? and how fast is it?

I named her Rose, but as to how fast, I never took her to a track so I wouldn't know. She's just a daily driver. But she does have power ;)

I don't drive and likely never will. But if I did I wouldn't care what I was driving as long as it worked perfectly and had great air-conditioning. I'm not picky on appearance much at all. It's just a car after all.

Although I would probably go with an Honda Accord because I know they're reliable.

To a point. Honda has been in a downwards spiral for a while now.

that's so awesome! i was looking at one of those, and a mustang. i'll have to check them both out!

I vote mustang

They start off cheaper, and when you load up with options they're better. Also faster and lighter.

I love my Camaro though ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I vote mustang

They start off cheaper, and when you load up with options they're better. Also faster and lighter.

I love my Camaro though ^_^

oh, very interesting. thanks for the feedback!

I vote Camaro, all day. The mustangs are cheaper because you get what you pay for. The style is old and dated and they are doing a new body style next year. The Camaro won't be revamped for a few years so you can enjoy the new car look longer. Plus they're a lot prettier than Mustangs and get a lot more attention!

oh, very interesting. thanks for the feedback!

Now dont get me wrong the Camaro is an awesome car to have ;)

I vote Camaro, all day. The mustangs are cheaper because you get what you pay for. The style is old and dated and they are doing a new body style next year. The Camaro won't be revamped for a few years so you can enjoy the new car look longer. Plus they're a lot prettier than Mustangs and get a lot more attention!

Camaro = attention?

That all?

that's so awesome! i was looking at one of those, and a mustang. i'll have to check them both out!

You would probably love the Mustang better, way better colors

You would probably love the Mustang better, way better colors

i hear the mustang is winning the pony war...hehehe

Everyone stop talking about Camaros.

they suck that bad? why stop?

mustang is just a overall better car :)

people who tell you they stink are camaro fan boys who cant appreciate other cars :(

No. They're awesome. I just don't want anyone to say anything bad about my beautiful, fast SS. I get emotional.

No. They're awesome. I just don't want anyone to say anything bad about my beautiful, fast SS. I get emotional.

oh, well you shouldn't care what others think. as long as you are happy.

Why are you guys so harsh? All I ever want is a Beetle convertible, but only after I move out from my parents. Maybe I can sell some WoW accounts to make some money then I can get one.

Why are you guys so harsh? All I ever want is a Beetle convertible, but only after I move out from my parents. Maybe I can sell some WoW accounts to make some money then I can get one.

YAY!!! What color??? I want a powder blue one. Saw one around town with the plate bugablue!! TOO CUTE!!!