Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk cars! :D

Krystal

Face it, that's a game, it's not real life and no game can match real life.

Facepalm. I don't know if you realized, but it's the same guy talking. Video or game or not he's stating true facts about the car.

A car which I have driven at a racetrack; the KTM X-bow. I really liked it's accelleration but the handling reminded me a bit of a kart and the shifting stick is strange and a bit too small

Face it, that's a game, it's not real life and no game can match real life.

Jeremy Clarkson from TopGear gave the commentary on Forza. The same guy who did that video you posted.

Nope, I won't believe it unless it was the real episode, or I will just believe it was audio spliced.

:lol: What are you, 5?

(edited)

Nope, I won't believe it unless it was the real episode, or I will just believe it was audio spliced.

.. I'm sorry but you're stupid. I have the game. It's not "spliced".

Edited by Pony Killer

in attempt to get the enzo talk out... :huh:

Posted Image

A car which I have driven at a racetrack; the KTM X-bow. I really liked it's accelleration but the handling reminded me a bit of a kart and the shifting stick is strange and a bit too small

thats an interesting ride :)
  • Brohoof 1

Jeremy Clarkson from TopGear gave the commentary on Forza. The same guy who did that video you posted.

:lol: What are you, 5?

And what makes you say that, a belief is a belief and besides if I were five then how am I not agreeing with you people right when you throw in your argument and how come I can spell all these words huh?

And what makes you say that, a belief is a belief and besides if I were five then how am I not agreeing with you people right when you throw in your argument and how come I can spell all these words huh?

little bit OT...but I like the avatar :lol:

Let me get this straight.

You seriously believe Pony Killer went on Forza 4, recorded Jerermy Clarkson's commentary on the Enzo using an HD PVR, then found audio of him complaining about a clutch issue on another car, went into some video editing software, and spliced the audio together. Are you for real?

I would hope a 5 year old would be able to spell decently and be able to at least disagree with people. I'm just saying that your stance of "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT ISN'T REAL" is typical of a five year old.

little bit OT...but I like the avatar :lol:

I'm only here to throw them off their game because they want me to switch to their car and want me to admit that a camero is better, but no matter what they say, the Ferrari Enzo is going to always be my favorite.

Let me get this straight.

You seriously believe Pony Killer went on Forza 4, recorded Jerermy Clarkson's commentary on the Enzo using an HD PVR, then found audio of him complaining about a clutch issue on another car, went into some video editing software, and spliced the audio together. Are you for real?

I would hope a 5 year old would be able to spell decently and be able to at least disagree with people. I'm just saying that your stance of "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU THAT ISN'T REAL" is typical of a five year old.

You starting to sound like one.

(edited)

I'm only here to throw them off their game because they want me to switch to their car and want me to admit that a camero is better, but no matter what they say, the Ferrari Enzo is going to always be my favorite.

while I'm not a fan of Ferraris, you're entitled to like what you like :)

Edited by Gigachip

You starting to sound like one.

First off, it's CAMARO. Not Camero. Silly.

Second, I can say this for everyone who's posted a picture of a Camaro in here; We don't care if you like the Camaro or not. You're just getting mad because I gave you a fact that shows a flaw in your favorite car.

Has anypony here ever had a car accident(even light one counts)?

Nope! I've been lucky.

First off, it's CAMARO. Not Camero. Silly.

Second, I can say this for everyone who's posted a picture of a Camaro in here; We don't care if you like the Camaro or not. You're just getting mad because I gave you a fact that shows a flaw in your favorite car.

and your camaro can't beat my Enzo on a circuit.

(edited)

yup... :(

but I rather not talk about it :ph34r:

I totalled my 121 in the winter 2 years ago. I was quite a wild driver back then and I thought I was on another similar looking road. Luckily I put back my feet, otherwise I they would have been heavily injured and I climbed out unharmed. Well I am glad to be alive right now and learned a lesson Edited by Wildcard

I totalled my 121 in the winter 2 years ago. I was quite a wild driver back then and I thought I was on another similar looking road. Luckily I put back my feet, otherwise I they would have been heavily injured and I climbed out unharmed. Well I am glad to be alive right now and learned a lesson

Yikes! I'm glad you're okay,

...the Enzo you don't have?

Yepp.