Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, Everypony!

Sweets

Hey, all! I found this place and thought that I could fit in somewhere! Call me Sweets. I'm a Brony just trying to make a name for herself among all the other cool Bronies. I like to sing, draw, and write. I'm currently working on a song, looking for some voice acting work on YouTube, and always up to draw, no matter where or what!

If anypony ever needs to talk, I'm here. Even if it's just some nonsense, or something bad happened, I'm here to lend an ear and a shoulder to cry on. Things like bad days and losses happen, but those days are always less bad when you have someone there willing to help out.

I'm always here, guys, and really glad for the oppurtunity to get to know you all!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Let me be the first to say

Posted Image Nice to meet you Sweets and I'll keep your offer in mind :)

Edited by Jarrettlicious

Welcome to the forums Sweets! I hope you have a great time. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me anyti-

*casually looks back up to OP while typing*

Even if it's just some nonsense.

Let's talk. It just so happens that nonsense is my favourite subject. :D
  • Brohoof 1

Voice acting? I've been told I'd be good for it before, so I kinda wanted to try it out, but never found the chance, if your interested I could link you to a weekly podcast me and some friends started, I dont know how to describe my voice so thats your best bet to see if its what you want.

• Brohoof 1

Nice intro :3 You seem like quite the newbie. Welcome to our little slice of anarchy. Hope you enjoy yourself on the board, and have fun <3

If anypony ever needs to talk, I'm here. Even if it's just some nonsense, or something bad happened, I'm here to lend an ear and a shoulder to cry on. Things like bad days and losses happen, but those days are always less bad when you have someone there willing to help out.

Posted Image