Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverwisp draws stuff (feat. the forums biggest art dump of armoured ponies)

Silverwisp the Bard

(edited)

Edited by ____

(edited)

Updated version looks fantastic... as for the songs, did you possibly mean

"A wizards' staff has a knob on the end", as well as

"The bear and the maiden fair"?

Now, why did no one else get those?

Ah another connoisseur of fine literature!

I think someone did somewhere on page two, but theydidn't want a request, so if you have one ask right away.

Also unicorn archers:

post-3492-0-43485900-1367787283_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Edited by ____

Could you perhaps do a rendition of Eratticus, my OC?

Perhaps meeting Silverwisp for the first time... I wonder how that would work, seeing as Eratticus is a raving lunatic and all...

Well, if you're willing to give it a try, the OC is in the signature... Good luck, and thanks!

I really like your renaissance drawings... Maybe do one of Eratticus wearing the armour? That should save you time as well, you won't have to draw all the corruption on his body...

Okay,is there anything you want changes from the ponycreator pic (look of the corruption, maybe have the wings affected too,manestyle ect.)?

(edited)

Edited by ____

I did some redesigning on my griffon OC Miri (she was kinda bland), so now she got some chainmail, cape and an axe.

post-3492-0-12988000-1368117332_thumb.jpg

#swag

Also the easterling pony I drewup a while ago:

post-3492-0-95498000-1366455142_thumb.jpg

Sure, the pony creator doesn't really express the look of corruption, maybe have his wings appear more vulture-esc than pegasi, or perhaps make his armour corroded. In the end, I'll be impressed no matter what-your work is magnificent.

AP

post-3492-0-19193300-1368117445_thumb.jpg

Here you go, feel free crop it, if you want my guys out of the picture.

It's adorable dude, great drawing! I love the expression!

Sadly, I don't get the plagiarisms  References :c Explain maybe? c:

Well "

" is a song from Game of Thrones and "A wizard's staff has a knob at the end" is a very suggestive song from the Discworld novels.
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Edited by ____

(edited)
Thanks, Silverwisp!

Glad you like it.

And continuing with pencil, here are some unicorn field medics:

post-3492-0-42844800-1368205445_thumb.jpg

I think I might start a whole Equestrian Army project, something like Equestria Divided, but less grimdark.

Also, Joan in a hat for a social RP.

post-3492-0-12660700-1368204678_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Ah another connoisseur of fine literature!

I think someone did somewhere on page two, but theydidn't want a request, so if you have one ask right away.

Also unicorn archers:

img-1457269-1-attachicon.gifSCAN0309.JPG

post-10241-0-51903500-1367641144.jpg

For the holy name of Celestia! I don't even know what to say! Magnificent. Her armour looks like the armour used back in the 13th century by the Chinese vanguard cavalry, and (if my memory is correct) the Mongolian Mangudai as well. I guess you were not referring to them, but looks pretty similar. I'm not sure about the helmet though. img-1457269-2-laugh.png

Glad you like it.

And continuing with pencil, here are some unicorn field medics:

img-1457269-3-attachicon.gifSCAN0313.JPG

I think I might start a whole Equestrian Army project, something like Equestria Divided, but less grimdark.

Also, Joan in a hat for a social RP.

She's as beautiful as always. img-1457269-4-blush.png

And a d&d adventuring party, because I like drawing ponies with stuff on them:

From left to right: Sorceress, Fighter, Bard, Paladin, Monk.

Who's the bard? He looks familiar. :/

Mind if I digitize some of it? I really like them. Maybe I can use one as my wallpaper. img-1457269-5-laugh.png

I'm also working on a setting (for an RPG) named "Celestial Eclipse" which takes places decades after the founding of Equestria, and before the reign of Discord. Maybe you want to hear about it a little. Your military design looks very cool. img-1457269-6-wub.png

Oh, and here's an example of my digitizing skill. It sucks indeed. I've been digitizing picture for not more than a month, and this is like my third attempt, so please don't curse me.

post-10241-0-21356300-1368360045_thumb.png

Yep. Asnee from the picture you drew for me. I haven't finished Joan yet.

By the way, sorry for the brohoof spam. I just couldn't hold it. D:

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Haha, it doesn't matter though, because I viewed this thread to see a cool picture, and I saw one.

One out of 50+? img-1457344-1-sad.png

The headless horse can be found on page 3.

*Gasp*

I had a great idea.

Do a group drawing exactly like that, but with bronies instead. You know, make the bard yourself and the others whoever, as you see fit.

YES!

But I don't know any bronies in RL...

I did some humanized art if that is what you mean.

For the holy name of Celestia! I don't even know what to say! Magnificent. Her armour looks like the armour used back in the 13th century by the Chinese vanguard cavalry, and (if my memory is correct) the Mongolian Mangudai as well. I guess you were not referring to them, but looks pretty similar. I'm not sure about the helmet though. 

Yep, the barding is based off Mongolian horse armor. Good eye there.

Who's the bard? He looks familiar. :/ Mind if I digitize some of it? I really like them. Maybe I can use one as my wallpaper.

Are you implying the great Silverwisp would ever part with his fabled hat?img-1457344-2-ph34r.png

Fell free to digitize any of my stuff, just make sure to show me the results.

I'm also working on a setting (for an RPG) named "Celestial Eclipse" which takes places decades after the founding of Equestria, and before the reign of Discord. Maybe you want to hear about it a little. Your military design looks very cool.

Actually I was planning to do an "Equestria Dvided"-ish (sans all the GRIMDARK) rundown on the Equestrian army of that eraimg-1457344-3-ohmy.png .

Would love to hear more about it/illustrate it. So yeah, come at me, bro.

Oh, and here's an example of my digitizing skill. It sucks indeed. I've been digitizing picture for not more than a month, and this is like my third attempt, so please don't curse me.

Looks not half bad, needs some smoothing out on some outlines and there's some strangeness going on around the right eye.

Oh, and Chrysalis is Polish now img-1457344-4-derpy_emoticon1.png

post-3492-0-55060400-1368364017_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Why of course. Because I'm...

post-10241-0-60987600-1368076306_thumb.png
keen on Asian history.

Are you implying the great Silverwisp would ever part with his fabled hat?ph34r.png Fell free to digitize any of my stuff, just make sure to show me the results.

Cool. I will do that archer with Mongolian barding. The colours are black, leather brown, some yellowish golden (I don't know what it's called) and vermilion red right? If you can provide me the colour sample, I will be very grateful (again). Even though I know the colours, it's hard to me to generate it. Because I'm terrible at visual art. :lol:

Looks not half bad, needs some smoothing out on some outlines and there's some strangeness going on around the right eye.

I know. I haven't digitized that eyebrow. It's pretty hard. It goes too thick whenever I do it. By the way, I got some help from with the eyes. It was blurred, and I couldn't see the lines correctly.

I will try to describe it then. I'm still working on the game itself. Not so focused to the setting, but already have the pictures in my head. The weapons are horned weapons, mouth-held double-sided short spear, hoofed blades, and hoof-cross-bows. What? It's hard for ponies to grab weapons. I was running out of ideas. :lol:

Oh and Chrysalis is Polish now derpy_emoticon1.png

I swear I know that decoration. Used by Europe cavalry in the... 16th or 17th century? Are you it's Polish? Damn it, I forget. :/

Dunno why, now I'm obsessed with that Joan in Gala dress. Her beauty is over-powered! How could you even role play with that?! D:<

keen on Asian history.

Should I know that gentleman? I think I've seen im somewhere before.

I will do that archer with Mongolian barding

Well, you can do whatever you want for te colours, my idea was golden armor with red cloth, silver chainmail and brown leather.

post-3492-0-28861100-1368369263.jpg

I swear I know that decoration. Used by European cavalry in the... 16th or 17th century? Are you it's Polish? Damn it, I forget. :/

Polish-Lithuanian to be exact. You're correct on epoch

(edited)
Should I know that gentleman? I think I've seen him somewhere before.

It's from a movie. img-1457502-1-tongue.png

Su Can. Beggar Su. The Drunken Master. Well, from the description he indeed looked like that after all. img-1457502-2-laugh.png

Well, you can do whatever you want for the colours, my idea was golden armor with red cloth, silver chainmail and brown leather.

Yes. The chain mail is silver, and the leather which borders the scale is dark brown. But using dark brown will make it a little too dark. Your brown is nicer I guess.

I think the helmet is the gold. And the plate border is gold I suppose? From what I know, Mongolian armour used a very little amount of gold, and used more black and silver, but not a problem. As long as it's nice right?

Where can I use the red? I think red was used for the helmet fur, but since it's mane, dunno.

Also, what are their coat and mane colours? There are so many parts that can have different colours. :/

Polish-Lithuanian to be exact. You're correct on epoch.

Thank Celestia. I've heard the tales of their bravery, though I still can't remember what's this cavalry called.

If I may ask, what's the colour of Joan's Gala dress? img-1457502-3-blush.png

HUSSAR! That's it. Finally I remember. laugh.png

Edited by Sky Warden

I think the helmet is the gold. And the plate border is gold I suppose? From what I know, Mongolian armour used a very little amount of gold, and used more black and silver, but not a problem. As long as it's nice right? Where can I use the red? I think red was used for the helmet fur, but since it's mane, dunno. Also, what are their coat and mane colours? There are so many parts that can have different colours. :/

Red is for the cloth under the scales, but really, free free to do whatever you want. I really just stole the barding design for a unicorn armor, no historical accuracy intended at alllaugh.png .

Also a Changeling for @

post-3492-0-97621800-1368387462_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

One out of 50+? img-1457344-1-sad.png

The headless horse can be found on page 3.

But I don't know any bronies in RL...

I did some humanized art if that is what you mean.

Are you implying the great Silverwisp would ever part with his fabled hat?img-1457344-2-ph34r.png

Fell free to digitize any of my stuff, just make sure to show me the results.

Actually I was planning to do an "Equestria Dvided"-ish (sans all the GRIMDARK) rundown on the Equestrian army of that eraimg-1457344-3-ohmy.png .

Oh, and Chrysalis is Polish now img-1457344-4-derpy_emoticon1.png

attachicon.gifSCAN0317.JPG

Hehe, oops, I only looked at the first picture. :P

These other ones look even cooler though! :D Keep updating this, I wanna see more. :)

These other ones look even cooler though!

Thanks, will try.

Dunno why, now I'm obsessed with that Joan in Gala dress...

Ooookay...?

post-3492-0-45426000-1368390021_thumb.jpg

For the blue I'd say sample S1 Luna's coat.

The cloud motive and saddle would be black or really dark grey, whatever works best

The eye would be the colour of Luna's eyes (sensing a pattern here?)

Moon, stars the framing of the saddle, the horseshoes and jewelery are all silver (light grey)

• Brohoof 3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-grinn-r3232

I know you don't usually accept a request from sombody, unless they deserve it, but could you please make an acception, and draw my oc crimson grinn? I have a physical description of him and his clothes in the link, but I just really wanted to see my desighn come to life on paper, its your choice, but can you please at least consider it?

Oh, and Chrysalis is Polish now
Uhmmmm... why? 

Also a Changeling for @nioniosbbbb
That is very very VERY awesome! It would be cool  if you could draw pupils too just for the fun! And if you want... you can draw Selune Darkeye (OC in signature).

(edited)
Red is for the cloth under the scales, but really, free free to do whatever you want. I really just stole the barding design for a unicorn armor, no historical accuracy intended at alllaugh.png .

Because I'm confused. img-1459018-1-sad.png

So, red for the cloth under the scale (will be nice if it's vermilion red), silver barding, dark brown leather, golden lining and border. Their mane and coat colours? They're technically your OCs. img-1459018-2-laugh.png

By the way, historical accuracy makes everything cooler.

Also a Changeling for @nioniosbbbb

Wait. Does that mean you accept request? I thought this thread was only for showing your works. img-1459018-1-blink.png

Ooookay...?

post-10241-0-80495000-1359380710.jpg

Forget about the spoiler. :3

I will work on them later. First I need to finish Joan in the previous drawing you gave me, then finish this book I'm studying for my project (just 30 pages left) and then I will do the archer and then Joan in dress. It will take a pretty long time since after I finish reading that book, I will work more on my Celestial Eclipse project.

Edited by Sky Warden

I'll take that as a no, but you could've just messaged me and told me so, instead of ignoring me, but don't mind me if I sound like a jerk, I'm sure you had your reasons, but anyway, sorry for bothering you.