Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First EVER Attempt At A MLP Drawing: WIP

ShieldMaiden

(edited)

Like the title says... this is my first ever attempt at drawing a MLP. It is going to be my OC Storm Dapple once I get around to finishing her. I do not draw much, this was probably the first thing I'd drawn in years. :P I think she turned out alright so far lol, although looking at her here she seems too long in the body. Sorry for the crappy pic but all I have as a camera right now sucks http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

post-5290-0-39228000-1340385701_thumb.png

Edited by Storm Dapple
  • Brohoof 6

This is awesome! Especially for your first drawing. Nice job. It's just the right size, and everything is proportioned right. I honestly have no complaints. None. Not even the slightest. Well, aside from it having no face xD.

This is 20,000% better than when I try to draw! My only suggestion, you could take a look at a character's wings and fix yours. Other that that, keep it upp!

Suskie approves!

-Suskie

Very good for a first try.

the body is indeed a little bit too long, but imo not a dealbreaker

The forehead needs some bulging out, the right hindleg nneds some tweeking

post-3492-0-71025300-1340467889.png

You might want to think of anothr cutiemark though, what's your OC's talent?

Make sure to post progress.

This is really good for a first try, the only thing I see is that the body should be a little shorter. Other than that it looks great!

Very well done I'd say. Perfect size, perfect everything. Your drawing reminds me of the perfect, unresistable muffin that sat quietly on my plate the other day. So perfect and neat. Keep at it my friend and you'll be the next "Hot Topic!" ;)