Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Neighsayers

Crazy Misty

Hey fellow bronies I'm sure you know what neighsayers are, their people who hate on MLP:FiM without watching it, so what I want you to do is find any happenings of it (cuz their funny as hell)

Here we go

Posted Image

I don't care if people see my name (I put privacy settings on anyway) but I blanked out my friends name for obvious reasons.

• Brohoof 3

I know right?

The ragers are just so damn funny.

Oh when I'm playing TF2 with this guy again I will mic spam my little pony theme song :3

Do it, do it! :D

Oh man I wish I didnt give up FB for new years. Probably so much trolling material.

I would imagine so. lol

Oh man I wish I didnt give up FB for new years. Probably so much trolling material.

I don't use facebook daily, only monthly, and I only use it to talk to old friends really.

TROLLING TIME

Posted Image

DO I DARE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON?!

Haters are so silly. They never have any valid reasons to dislike MLP so trolling them is easy.

I suppose, but the truth is that haters only hate to gain attention. If they didn't know that somebody was going to get mad at them, they probably wouldn't say a word.

Who's trolling who there? Just saying.

I don't use facebook daily, only monthly, and I only use it to talk to old friends really.

TROLLING TIME

Posted Image

DO I DARE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON?!

YES :D

DO EET !

I suppose, but the truth is that haters only hate to gain attention. If they didn't know that somebody was going to get mad at them, they probably wouldn't say a word.

Who's trolling who there? Just saying.

If you remain calm and don't do anything to make yourself appear noticeably angry, they really can't keep their stance for long and will get eventually get irritated. That said, thomas1up isn't doing anything that would make this hater/troll/neighsayer/parasprite think he's winning.

One of my friends feels very strongly about this issue. He constantly says that ponies suck ****, or can **************, or *********** ********** ** **** ***. I just sing songs and annoy him! He has seen the show, but hasn't given it a chance, plus we were playing chess and he was just focussing on that... Oh well, once it's mandatory to be a brony to survive, he'll come to the light!

One of my friends feels very strongly about this issue. He constantly says that ponies suck ****, or can **************, or *********** ********** ** **** ***. I just sing songs and annoy him! He has seen the show, but hasn't given it a chance, plus we were playing chess and he was just focussing on that... Oh well, once it's mandatory to be a brony to survive, he'll come to the light!

Wow, he must be a major dork. :huh:

Well, **** that *****, he or she can **** * **** ******** garden hose *****.

No, seriously, are you ponies censoring yourselves? Fuck's sake, most of us are 20 or so.

• Brohoof 1

No, seriously, are you ponies censoring yourselves? Fuck's sake, most of us are 20 or so.

Bu-but asterisks! D :
  • Brohoof 1

Eh... I don't facebook. But my mom is somewhat of a neighsayer. When she forced me to go back on facebook and I connected with some other bronies she thought I was to young to be an old creepy guy. She doesn't really care, though.

well...

Did anypony read their welcoming message?

Da Rules said:

Keep the foul language down. Swearing is not forbidden on MLP Forums, but we kindly ask that you use colourful language tastefully. Not only is swearing out of place in the My Little Pony universe, but some bronies that visit this site may be much closer to the target age than you and will not enjoy seeing the F-Bomb plastered everywhere.

Wow, he must be a major dork. :huh:

Actually, he's cool and fun to be around. It's just that he doesn't understand why we like it so much, and well, I'll just say he's very... expressive.