Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non-existent.

Nightfall

Feld0, this has happened before... I walk into a topic, and the forum says no one is in it. No members, no guests, no anonymous users. No one.

post-3285-0-16964400-1341129292.png

It means I don't exist. As my new ponysona, I don't mind, but it is still a bit strange to walk into a thread and see this.

• Brohoof 1

Refresh the page and it should then show you.

If I remember correctly, it has to do with the order at which the page is fetched - sometimes before and sometimes after you are officially 'loaded in' as part of the room.

• Brohoof 2

Check your connection, reload the page, delete the cache or try another browser.

If all does not work, I got nothing.

Subject Nightfall Solara Greylight was not found in the Matrix database of Users, and therefore doesn't exist. Terminating the individual now...

Seriously : Happens to me sometimes. refresh helps me.

• Brohoof 1

Happens to me, but I don't mind. If I really feel the urge to see my name at the bottom of the page, I just hit F5.

• Brohoof 1

I like it to happen XD

As my most recent ponysonas, I don't really care.

But it is funny to see now... It happened to me in this thread once! :P

Feld0, this has happened before... I walk into a topic, and the forum says no one is in it. No members, no guests, no anonymous users. No one.

post-3285-0-16964400-1341129292.png

It means I don't exist. As my new ponysona, I don't mind, but it is still a bit strange to walk into a thread and see this.

I've actually felt exactly like this plenty of times :( on DA (http://bluemansonic.deviantart.com/art/No-reputation-yet-312728533) and Youtube (
), the only ponies who look at my stuff are friends/family (unless you clicked on the links) :lol:B)