Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do when the world ends?

Pony021

I'd find moosefullaeggs and fight him. He lives near me so why not. He'd probably win seeing as how he's 3 years older than me and probably a lot stronger but I'd fight him anyway.

Oh, and wear a tie. I haven't done that in years, sadly.

It depends on what happens. EMP, pole shift, rising seas, earthquake, zombies, volcanic eruption, nuclear winter? Give me something specific and I'll figure out how to survive.

(edited)

Wait for it to end. What else is there to do?

Yes it is, silly. When the sun dies. And the question is asking what you will do hypothetically when the world ends.

the sun wont die for another billion years, we have nothing to lose, and yes i know it was hypothetical....i dont really care

Edited by Midnight Moon

It depends on what happens. EMP, pole shift, rising seas, earthquake, zombies, volcanic eruption, nuclear winter? Give me something specific and I'll figure out how to survive.

I don't know but i think i'd cope worst with the continuous EMP :P water wheel powered internet anyone???

Depends on what type of apocalypse, if it is a zombie apocalypse or a series of disasterous events causing the human population to die off.

What I would do in....

Zombie apocalypse: Gather some food from my house into my backpack. And my baseball bat, then I would run down to the hardware store to get some better weapons like an axe or a chainsaw. And get some wood planks and nails. Then find a good place to settle down and fortify my base there. Make sure it has a garage so I can put some metal plates and armor on the car.

Disaster apocalypse: GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

I would flee to my friend's house- he is a weapon's master, does mixed martial arts, owns a battle ready shield, plenty o' food, and sixteen swords. :ph34r: That's correct, I know a ninja. :D

But in all reality, it depends on what's happening, like Rainbow Dash the Third mentioned.

If all volcanoes were erupting, I'd probably go chill in a lake. If the world were flooding, I'd move to Mt. Everest.

I don't know about when the real end of the world comes to pass, but on December 22nd, 2012, I'm going to be laughing my head off at the idiots who thought the world was going to end the previous day.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know about when the real end of the world comes to pass, but on December 22nd, 2012, I'm going to be laughing my head off at the idiots who thought the world was going to end the previous day.

*cheers* On the 21st I'll sit out on my deck (despite the cold temperatures) and nonchalantly sip hot chocolate while random people flip out and stare at the sky, awaiting an old man with a beard. :3