Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do when the world ends?

Pony021

(edited)

Just turned on the tv and the Simpsons episode about the rapture was on, so it made me wonder: what would everypony do in preparation and when do you think it will happen? (or some other world ending event)

In my opinion i think i'd just go and hang out in Equestria till the situation calms down ;)

What would you do? :)

Edited by Quartza00

(edited)

Your title asks a different question than your description. So I'll just answer both

Title: In about five billion years when our sun expands to become a read giant.

What I'll do: Just burn and die like everypony else. Unless humanity has expanded outside of our solar system. In which case I'll probbably be sipping on a Tequila whilst watching the whole thing on the news on my holographic TV.

And is there a thread already for this? I'm sure this is.

Edited by Krystal Serenity

(edited)

To be anti-climactic: when the world ends

To be realistic: when the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl

blimey, the topic changed, uhh I would party my butt off 24/7 after seeing Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson lift up that Lombardi Trophy

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

Your title asks a different question than your description. So I'll just answer both

Title: In about five billion years when our sun expands to become a read giant.

What I'll do: Just burn and die like everypony else. Unless humanity has expanded outside of our solar system. In which case I'll probbably be sipping on a Tequila whilst watching the whole thing on the news on my holographic TV.

And is there a thread already for this? I'm sure this is.

Hopefully there isn't :) but there probley is :(

And yea i could have worded the title better

(edited)

The rapture is coming? Andrew Ryan and I will need to have a word. Actually three, very specific words. And a golf club.

Edited by jwutheheadcase
  • Brohoof 2

If i knew what day and year the world would end, I would probably go on a killing spree of all the people I hate. Pick up my friend in a stolen car, drive to Baytown, pick up another friend and sit houses on fire and destroy stuff while going crazy with some fitting music.

-Steal a space craft and escape to space before the world ends

-Find the nearest black hole and plunge into it

-????

-Wake up in another dimension, the pony dimension, and start my new life as a pony.

• Brohoof 2

It really depends on how the world ends... if its something like the sun going out I'll probably just put a bullet in my head before I die naturally, if its something like a zombie apocalypse I shall become a zombie hunter.

• Brohoof 1

If the world ends with the sun about to explode, some sort of demon apocalypse I'll probably be in school at the time so I'd walk up to the girl I have a major crush on and just hug her tightly until the end. To me that would be the best possible way to die.

• Brohoof 1