Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

die and end up in a RPG world

swordsman

with everything that is going on in the world lets say WW3 happen and we all die and we find ourselfs(most of the human race) in a world run like a RPG fantasy  game what do you think your top 3 class/ skill would be base off your life  up to now?

It sounds kind of interesting actuall, like a Sword Art Online universe. To be honest I don’t do much gaming these days but I did play a lot of D&D in my youth and the classes that would interest me would be something stealthy like a Thief, even though that doesn’t exactly reflect my true nature. But I don’t have the strength or instinct for combat, so any kind of fighter/swordplay would be a stretch for me. I assume that by ‘fantasy world’ this is a sword and sorcery sort of thing? In that case I could conceivably be some sort of spell caster, as long as I can use stealth and intellect over brute strength and combat. Dexterity, Intelligence and Charisma would be my top 3. 

• Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-02-16 at 2:09 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I assume that by ‘fantasy world’ this is a sword and sorcery sort of thing?

all of that. think animes were someone dies and ends up in a fantasy , LITRPG books, sword art online ,D&D, all things along those lines.

• Brohoof 1