Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the world was going to end in ten minutes from now...

Cherry Blossom

In all given situations, I would most likely just go about my business as usual. The last thing I'm going to want to do before dying is worrying and getting my panties in a bunch. I am not religious, so I believe in no afterlife, so closure with loved ones is relatively pointless, as it's not like we'll remember our goodbyes afterwards.

Ten minutes?

Call closest friends and family.

One hour?

Watch favorite pony episode, call friends and family.

One day?

Watch favorite pony episode, watch best pr0n, call closest friends and family, drink alcohols and take drugs, blast air raid siren, organize a city-wide event in the city square all holding hands and waiting our impending doom.

Oh yeah, and pray to the Lord.

Edited by StefanSreto (Chetnik)
  • Brohoof 1

I would be at college, so first I'd call my family and tell them goodbye, then I'd go out with a bang.  I'd get in my truck for one final drive, at around 110 mph down the interstate blasting Motley Crue's Kickstart my Heart.

• Brohoof 2

if it was 10 minuets to an hour and I was at work I would probably take a dump on my managers desk, Drive my car around the car park for a bit, Get my phone out look at a picture of rainbow dash and cower in the corner hoping that when we die we go to Equestria.

If it was a day from now I would spend some time with loved ones. Then drink vodka till I pass out since If im going to die I would like to be drunk as hell at the same time.

1) Punch the one guy who I have hated for years but have not had the guts to say it to him. I would then run to my dads workplace since its not too far from mine and stay with him. Hopefully my mum would be in town. Then just wait it out.

2) Punch the same guy, rendezvous at home and wait it out.

3) Have a big, family feast from the looted goods. Invite the guy who I hate and punch him on the doorstep.

I have a recurring theme here...

Edited by Faceless

1.) I'd instantly text the girl I love and tell her how I feel. 

2.) Text my best friend and tell him I love him (non-sexual). 

3.) Huddle with my family and wait.

Question 1: Pray for myself and others.

Question 2: Go get all my family and sit at home and look at the beauty of all our christmas decorations put up and pray with them.

Question 3: Go to church.  Fly to my best friends house in california.  Say good bye and i love you and fly back home and pray with my family. 

WakeMeAtTwilight

1. Tell everyone that believing in ponies will give you afterlife (as a joke)

2. Burn my school down. xD

3. I have no idea, but its going to be somewhat around robbing Gamestop for and Xbox 360 and halo 4, and playing it out the rest of the day. :P

10 minutes - Call my family and friends off campus and tell them I loved them, and profess the true depth of my love for the girl I started dating. Then I'd say goodbye to my friends on campus, then walk outside and take one last look at the sky, and make peace with the fact that soon I will be coming home.

1 hour - Everything from above, but also watch one last episode of MLP and say goodbye to you guys.

1 day - Drive home to be home with my family and friends. Party for the last time, plus everything from above. Maybe play one last game of Black Ops 2 if time permits.

I'm with mycarhasaMoustache. I'll be praying right before the end, and I'm not sure who or what is up there, but I'll be praying to them that the end won't be painful, and that if I there is another side, that Equestria will be there waiting for me.

(You know, it's kinda ironic. I always used to think the whole "clouds and lights" image of heaven was cliche, now my idea of my perfect heaven is Cloudesdale.)

Question 1: What would you do if the world was going to end in 10 minutes while you are at school, college, and/or work?

Well, my family probably wouldn't answer the phone if I called. Other than my family I don't really have anyone (or anywhere for that matter) to go to. So I guess, I'd probably go out like the stubborn moron I've always been, yelling and cursing loudly at whatever was going to destroy the earth  while blaring Out Ta Get Me by Guns N' Roses. If I was nice and peaceful my whole life, putting up with other people's nonsense politely, just to have it all end in ten minutes, I'd be really angry, and I refuse to accept my fate lying down.

Question 2: What would you do if the world was going to end in an hour while you are at school, college, and/or work?

I would call my parents, while at the same time writing a really awesome poem about the situation for the aliens to find. Then maybe the aliens would build a statue of me in my honor. Then, I would do pretty much the same thing as in question 1, but with the reassurance that I would be remembered by the Vulcans.

Question 3: What would you do if the world was going to end in one day, while you're at home with your family?

In this situation I would spend half the day with my family, before driving my car off into the sunset as fast as it'd go. I'd stand up to all the idiots in that town who bullied me throughout elementary school, junior high, and high school. Then I would do what I did in question 2, except waving my Red Ryder BB gun around in the air while I ranted at the meteor/ Yog-Sothoth/ black hole/ Godzilla/ whatever. If the end had not yet come, but I ran out of breathe or things to yell at the thing, I'd lie down to the field I was in, and go to sleep, finally at peace with the world.

All joking aside though, I would probably react similar to what I said, but I would be crying the whole time.

Now that I think of it, that would make a really cool, spiritual story. When I get some free time I have to write a short story about my hypothetical apocalypse experience.

Question 1: What would you do if the world was going to end in 10 minutes while you are at school, college, and/or work?

• I'd just say goodbye to all of those that I actually like, and tell those that I don't whatever I've had bottled up about them. Then, if  still had time, I'd attempt to have sex with someone, just so I don't die a virgin.

Question 2: What would you do if the world was going to end in one day, while you're at home with your family?

• One day? I'd probably just spend it like any day with them. I like the repeated cycles and patterns of a normal day, so it makes sense that that's how I'd want it to end, right?
  • Brohoof 1

Question 1:  I'd take out my ipod, put it on shuffle, close my eyes and make a short prayer and hope my ipod picks a good song :P

Question 2:  I'd reveal my feelings for a girl I've known for a long time, whether or not she did anything about it, write a short note, put ipod on shuffle and go for a walk.

Question 3: At least spend an hour with most of my relatives, then visit/chat with friends for an hour or two, then watch all my top ten fav pony episodes, then do what I did in question two.

Question 1: What would you do if the world was going to end in 10 minutes while you are at school, college, and/or work?

Walk out, no need to be there. Enjoy nature and then die.

Question 2: What would you do if the world was going to end in an hour while you are at school, college, and/or work?

Walk out, yet again no need to be there. Enjoy nature and then die.

Question 3: What would you do if the world was going to end in one day, while you're at home with your family?

Play Battlefield 3 (as long as the servers aren't dead). Also for the last few minutes I wanna kill dragons in Skyrim while listening to this song. (Below) such a boss way to die, oh and maybe say goodbye to my family but only if I have time.

Other then that maybe masturbate, because truthfully, why not?

I would also face palm a couple times at anyone who panics, like c'mon you're just gonna die, it was going to happen anyways. Might as well spend your last minutes as you wish instead of wishing you had more minutes to spend. (I think that came out pretty beautiful and poetic, atleast I will say to make myself feel better.)

• Brohoof 1

1-2. Not much time, and assuming everyone is oblivious, I won't react.

I'd rather not have everyone panic.

I'd tell my best friends thanks, and tell the girl I have feelings for how I feel about her, wether she accepts it or not.

I will thank as many teachers and such my thanks to them, and then take out my phone to thank MLP Forums and whoever I can text in time.

3. I'd subtly ask them for a little family day. Hang out with them, and have them cone home early to rest.

As I leave them to just rest at home, I visit my friends as well.

If the world were to end and I knew about it, I primarily want to thank and say goodbye to people.

Especially without adding panic and fear.

Well, since I don't have a phone the first question would be quite sad as I would not be able to give my last regards to my family. I guess I might as well try and find some friends and spend it with them. As for the second question I'd make my way home. I'd see my best friend and his family who live right down the street. From there I'd hang out with my family for one last time. If I had a whole day I think I would spend it like I would spend any other day. I'd play some Magic with my brother maybe play some Xbox or something with my mom and dad.

If the world were to end and we were all aware of it I'd like to spend it the same way I always do, I already go through everyday without any regrets. I live a pretty meaningful life, I enjoy almost every day.

Question 1: Lots of cocaine, meth and weed because I'm gonna die anyway

Question 2: Do good or bad things, things I wish I could of done any time but were afraid of what people would think of me

Question 3: Watch all episodes of MLP, re memorialize all the good things in life that have occurred while sitting on the edge of a rooftop on a high building   

• 7 years later...

With the power of thread resurrection I summon thee! Resurrection of this thread shall now commence.

In ten minutes I would spend it with my family.

In one hour would spend it driving and with my family.

In one day pretty much the same thing spend it with my family and drive watch anime play video games you know. 

• Brohoof 2

Damn that's deep....I'd hop in my truck and drive off a cliff. :sealed: 

No just kidding. I'd probably just hop in my truck and squeeze my family in there and keep driving until it's over. :( At least I got to spend my final minutes with my family and my truck. 

• Brohoof 1

i would probably not believe that the world was ending, but since it's only 10 minutes and there's not much time, i'd just go get a snack, and if the world doesn't actually end, then back to work(note that i work from home so it's not like i'd get fired for just leaving everything on the spot)

an hour is not much different as there's not much time to go to my family(which is 3 hours away in a different city) and i think it'd be quite selfish to just phone them and chose their final hour for them too(i have many siblings so calling my mom means they won't get to do so) so that leaves me with a free hour, which i would probably just spend taking long walk at the beach  reflecting on things (hopefully find a nice place to go see the world endingi f it ends in some spectacular and flashy way)

now a whole day, that's enough time to drive home and spend the day with my family, or for them to come here so we can go swimming and visit grandpa too(he lives 30 minutes away and very near the beach)

Question 1: What would you do if the world was going to end in 10 minutes while you are at school, college, and/or work?

At work?  Hmm I’d take all the mini bottles of liquor that are kept in the private jets, and down them.   Nothing else to do....

Question 2: What would you do if the world was going to end in an hour while you are at school, college, and/or work?

Same as the answer above. 

Question 3: What would you do if the world was going to end in one day, while you're at home with your family?

We’d probably just sit at the table, have some drinks, and reminisce.