Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

"Hi, my name is Shojomon, and the fact that I graced you dolts with my name is enough information. But I supposed I can tell you that Jayten made me." Shojomon said.

"That's odd, he created you?" Candlemon said, tilting his head a little.

"Hmm? Is that weird?" Alice asked.

"Usually Digimons are born from Digimon Eggs" was the answer she got from Candlemon.

"My apologies, I just misunderstood you then. " Candlemon made a bow towards Shojomon. "Anyway, I can't say for everyone here since I don't know their opinions, but I'm pleased to meet you"

Alice smiled a little towards Candlemon, glad her partner ended up being a nice, polite one.

"Anyway, how are everyone? Did anyone get hurt from the attack by Kuwagamon?" Alice said, facing the others.

Reaching the top of the ravine, Coral stuck her head out to look down at where she was a few mintues ago. Her knees instantly weakened underneath her as she found out how high she had climbed. "I really climbed this? Wow, that was so scary." Quickly she stepped away with shivers running down her spine, heading into the forest. Unlike what she expected, not a single bug or bird did she see at this place. Stumbling through the forest with flipflops on, Coral was suddenly self-conscious about how alone she seemed in this world. I have to find people. Maybe I got washed away from San Diego and... ended up in Japan! "Hello~! Is there anybody there? Uhh...how do you say hi in Japanese? " She called out.

Renamon looked at the others and smiled. "Charmed" she said. She looked at her paws and smiled, "I guess we need to keep getting stronger!" She said.

Sakura looked at Renamon "It's not all about getting stronger" she said. She looked down the beach "I guess we should follow this, i mean it might lead us somewhere useful."

Renamon heard someone shout she looked up in the sky, "Did you hear that? Did anyone hear that?" she asked.

Dissapointedly Coral looked up at the blue sky when no replies came back, her shoulder slumped. Oh, well... That means I got all the time to look around. A bright smile lit up on her face as she walked up the hill. I can probably see the whole place once I reach the top. Once arriving on the destination, she let go of her footing and dropped onto her back. The grass was soft underneath her, almost luring her into sleep. Another idea hit her. "Maybe...maybe I am in the wilderness. I always want to do a survival in my whole life." She sat up in excitement, imagining all the funs she could have, until a house by the lake caught her attention. "Oh... Hehe. Maybe not."

"I didn't hear anything, but I am a living candle so I doubt my hearing is the best one here" Candlemon said.

"I didn't hear anything either... what did it sound like, Renamon?" Then Alice turned to Candlemon.

"But you will come in handy if we enter dark places, living candle"

Remamon ears twitched, "it... it sounded like a girl" she said. She looked around at the people "Everyone at summer camp is here with us now right?" she asked. She heard it again "no, i heard something" she said running off in the way she heard it.

Sakura looked at Remamon "where are you going?" she asked running after her.

"Yeah I heard something too." Terriermon says "Well figures you did I mean you do have massive bunny ears. You could probably fly with those things." Leon says. Right on cue the wind starts to pick up and Terriermon uses his ears to glide in the same direction as Renemon. "Well how about that. I guess I should follow him" Leon says running after his Digimon.

Coral was about to head down the hill when she spotted something yellow and white coming toward her way among the woods. "Ah, people!" Squinting her eyes to make out the other figures, she beamed. Hurriedly she skidded down and hopped forward to give the yellow fox a big hug excitedly. This was her dream anyway, so it didn't matter if there were monsters in it, especially cute and cool ones. "So there really are foxes in Japan? I remember they are called kitsune, but I never thought I will get to meet one.", squealed Coral.

"Ehem..." Shojomon said

"I suppose we should follow them?"Jayten said

"Uh, Yeah!" Shojomon said jumping on Jayten's shoulders for a piggy back ride. "Come on now, we don't have all day"

"Alright then" Jayten said as he ran after the other tamers.

(edited)

Renamon was surprised by the hug, She awkwardly push Coral away, "what's this japan? What ever it is, its not this" she said.

Sakura ran after Renamon panting, "Hello, We just got here, whats you name?" She asked between pants. sHe then was like "Oh my! My name is Sakura how could i be so rude and this is Renamon!"

Edited by Midnightive

(edited)

Terriermon lands near the others "Hi I see you've met some of my firends. I'm Terriermon....wait wheres Leon?" He says. "LEON GET OVER HERE!!"

"I'm coming! You know I can't glide across the air like you can." Leon says catching up. "Hello there I'm Leon and I'm sure Terriermon has already introduced himself." he says to Coral. "Hey where's your Digimon?" Terriermon askes as soon as he notices Coral is without a partner. "You are a Digidestined aren't you?"

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

"You can talk." Coral beamed, amazed by the elegant, yellow fox. Something furry brushed against her face. At first, she guessed it was a dog, then she saw its large claws and small talons. She gasped "A dinosaur puppy!" and held it up close for a nuzzle with her nose. Not too surprised by talking animals now, she lightly scratched the creature behind his ears "Ok, let's play. Do you want to play catch? What do you want to play?" Before she walked off to find a stick, Coral heard another voice and casually answered, "I am Coral." Three seconds later, she jumped and turned to face the person. "Oh my god, you are a human. Sorry, I thought everybody in my dream will be like creatures, but you are not. Are you okay?"

(edited)

"Dream? Oh no you must be mistaken." Leon says "This is the Digital World. We were all transported here....for some reason."

"Because the Digital World is in trouble." Terriermon says. "Oh well yeah I guess we are suppose to save it or something." Leon responds.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

Coral scooted a little to balance Dorumon's weight in her arms, her eyes widen when she saw rows of sharp teeth in his mouth. Nevertheless, she shrugged and smiled after Leon and Dorumon's introductions. "Hi, I am Coral. Are they your...talking... pets?" Looking back and forth between the Digimons and their human partners, she started to feel a little dizzy. The idea of this not being a dream slowly sank into her mind as she held a blank stare to the horizon. "You mean...this is real? All real?" Like a lightning suddenly struck her, Coral dropped Dorumon out of shock. "Then, where are we? We... we are not in the afterlife, are you?"

Renamon shock her head "no, your in a world a digimon should of been waiting for you" she said. She looked around "hmm,,, I see no out of place digimon" she said with a worried look on her face.

Sakura looked at Coral "I just expected it, i didn't really think about why we are here and if we're still alive" she released. She looked over at Renamon.

Shawn shrugged. "The least you could do is answer her," Dorumon said to him. Shawn looked at Dorumon who sighed. "Just because I can read your thoughts doesn't mean everyone can."

She expected it? Coral's eyes rested on one face to another until they gazed down to the ground. Everybody here semed to be knowing why they came here, like they signed up for it, but she didn't have a clue about what was going to happen. She cluctched her arm, tilting her head down that her hair covered her eyes. "I didn't know that I would be coming here... or the kind of people I will meet. I was supposed to be in a summer camp...This... This..."

Her melancholy mumbling ended up in a high note as she looked up with a bright smile, her eyes shone. "This is pretty cool! It's so nice meeting you guys." Coral crouched down on her feet and lightly stroke the bunny-like digimon on the ears. "My digimon should be waiting for me? But... I never told him-or her, that I am coming. How do you know we are coming?"