Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PrankU/Prank Net

I_wesley125

Not sure if this would fall under media discussion, there is no category for it so I will just put it here.

As a warning, a lot of these videos are very NSFW and graphic.

I will probably be called an asshole for finding these funny, but you can't deny the people are kind of dumb for doing this.

That is part 1.

Also has a second part.

I won't deny that it's mean to do this, and some of the stuff is illegal (which I won't post here) but you can find it on YouTube.

I also find it weird how prank callers like Ownage or FNC have millions of views while these only have a few thousand. Even if you hate them you can't deny they need more views.

For the most part they have stopped, but back when they still made new phone calls (and Dex was not an idiot) I had wasted a lot of time in their room.

There is some additional history to this but it's mostly pretty boring.

Yeah see when organizations or groups begin tiptoeing on or around ethical/moral/legal boundaries, that's when my interest becomes a very unconvincable mule.

I don't follow you?

I don't follow you?

Pardon my frankness:

I said a very roundabout way of explaining that one would have a difficult time explaining to me why I should care about a website which is about pranks which you explained to be occasionally not-safe-for-work.

Pardon my frankness:

I said a very roundabout way of explaining that one would have a difficult time explaining to me why I should care about a website which is about pranks which you explained to be occasionally not-safe-for-work.

Sorry, I was very tired when I posted that.

You're free not to watch them, than.