Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My alternate scene: Rainbow Dash's prank on Apple Bloom from ‘28 Pranks Later’

TheUnknownPhantom5

Hey so a few days ago I talked about two new possible scenes for 28 Pranks Later where Rainbow Dash pranks Apple Bloom justifiying the CMCs part in the Zombie Prank.

First I'm going with the first scenerio where Rainbow Dash makes Apple Bloom think she's almost killed Rainbow Dash causing Apple Bloom to have a very severe panic attack, to the point where she has to be sent to the hospital do to a mental breakdown.

Anyways after the Zombie Prank Apple Bloom is stil pretty peeved at Rainbow Dash (At least I think she would be), and basically Rainbow Dash is forbidden from seeing Apple Bloom for about a week, until things can be forgiven.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to My alternate scene: Rainbow Dash's prank on Apple Bloom from ‘28 Pranks Later’

Yeah... that should teach her. I can't imagine the woe of Rainbow Dash because she's not gonna be able to see... Apple Bloom. Besides, it is not like poor Scootaloo can do anything without Apple Bloom. Such an indispensable and quaint character she is. Don't you think? In fact, there are soooooo many episodes that could have benefited from having more Apple Bloom.