Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are the "girliest" or cutest Rainbow Dash scenes?

SolidTwilight

So I was watching sonic rainboom and I find it really cute when Rainbow Dash does something really girly because you don't get to see it to much. it makes it really fun when she does something like the OMG scenes at the end. what others can you all think of?

omygosh_400.gif

rainbow-dash-fangirl-squeal-o.gif

140331772714.gif

img-2821545-1-451754.gif

Wow, after looking at all these glf's at the same time, that is like almost too much RD cute to handle.

• Brohoof 5

I'm going to go with cute. While Rainbow never really came across as cute to me, there is one scene where I feel she was just adorable:
The scene in Sleepless in Ponyville when she's talking with Scootaloo. Technically, this is cheating, since Scootaloo's in it, but Rainbow's in it, so it still counts. The way Rainbow came off to Scootaloo about facing your feels was just adorable. I actually said "Awww," at Rainbow when she put Scootaloo across her wing. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm going to go with cute. While Rainbow never really came across as cute to me, there is one scene where I feel she was just adorable:

The scene in Sleepless in Ponyville when she's talking with Scootaloo. Technically, this is cheating, since Scootaloo's in it, but Rainbow's in it, so it still counts. The way Rainbow came off to Scootaloo about facing your feels was just adorable. I actually said "Awww," at Rainbow when she put Scootaloo across her wing. :)

here you go

177053_safe_rainbow_dash_animated_scoota

also I fund this one too

196509__safe_rainbow%2Bdash_animated_rea

Don't forget the quick nuzzle she gives Tank

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQdNUrqbeFU

and her is a gif for you too! that is a good one!

yqlXPF3.gif

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 6

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...