Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Neopets

Slipstream

(edited)

Talk about your accounts here, if you have them. No lying.

I've been on the site for almost 11 years now okay. I have no shame, but very little money for having been around so long. :T

Edit 12 YEARS MY BADGE SAYS. Dayumn.

Edited by NewCalamity

I had one a long time ago, but it got hacked. I didn't have anything noteworthy. Well, except crazy mad skillz at Meerca Chase, Pteri Attack, and Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars :)

My sister, on the other hand, has been playing about a year and has like 700,000+. Puts me to shame :(

She doesn't even play much anymore. I've gotten her into Minecraft and Chex Quest :D

Ahh, neopets. I haven't played that game since 2007. I have quite fond memories of that game actually. I should give it another go...but I don't have the time. Oh well.

They don't die. IIRC they just are set to "starving" and "unhappy" status.

thank goodness its been like 3 years since i played. my poor scorchio i worked so hard for that starry paintbrush ill have to figure out my password.

Neopets went to crap when the original team sold it.

I will always miss and love the old one. But this new team is all about money. They lack the same passion the old team has. My account is, goodness, probably 12 years old. Give or take a year.

• Brohoof 1

Old neopets was the best. I used to love spending hours at that site. But I was awful in the games, so I was always poor.... lol

Back in the day, Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars and ESPECIALLY Hannah and the Pirate Caves were my FAVORITES!

*sniff* The nostalgia!

• Brohoof 1

Back in the day, Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars and ESPECIALLY Hannah and the Pirate Caves were my FAVORITES!

*sniff* The nostalgia!

Yes!! Also, the pets were so cute. I remember the applies for adopting pets, when all your skills at making stories and graphics have to be implemented... Oh my, I miss those days~

• Brohoof 1

Yes!! Also, the pets were so cute. I remember the applies for adopting pets, when all your skills at making stories and graphics have to be implemented... Oh my, I miss those days~

I remember one of my pets very fondly, he was a green Koungra. Or however you spelt it. I wanted to name him Zippy, after a character from a fanfic I had read way back in the day, but that was taken so I got Zippyneo5.

Well one day in my bouts of stupidity I got when I was younger, I got rid of him and put him up for adoption. The next day I regretted it and went to go see if he was still available. He wasn't. He was taken. I was devastated. However, I kept checking and less than a week later the guy who picked him up closed his account, but Zippy was put up for adoption again. And I got him back.

Sometimes I want to wander around the site and just look at all the old stuff. (Well, what little of the old remains.) But I can't remember what birthday I used on the site. So I can't get on.

And my red scorchio. Then there was the fluffy cute ones I can't remember the name of. (Started with an "X" I think.)

And Pet sites! I remember when you could write your own backgrounds and personalities and everything for your pets! And the choose your own adventure game where you could write your own story!

I'll always have a fond memory of that site.

(edited)

YES! Everything had that magic, that thing... Pet personas, the games... Practing HTML... and yes! We liked our pets so much. And neither I remember my birthday.. :(

Edited by Puddyrama

I am agree on the old site being better. I just can't help but go back every now and then, play some games... ;; It was sort of a big part of my childhood and it makes me really sad to see what its become.

• Brohoof 1

me and my bf made accounts at the same, maybe a year ago...? :/ havent been on lately.

he bought me a starry paint brush. i died of happiness x/

I still go on there for the Altador Cup every year :wub: Sadly though, they messed it up really bad this year, a lot of people on there are going to quit next year. It's sad really, I love the AC and all the people there

I used to play Neopets alot a few years back. I tried getting back into it but it seems like the games I loved playing most have been replaced D:

I used to have two lupes and a kacheek. I dunno if I was hacked or what but after a year of leaving it be I tried getting back on and it wouldn't let me log in...Kept saying I had the incorrect password. This frustrated me, but eh, I moved on.

I feel a little awkward atm for still going on Neo on a regular basis now... :blush: Now that the AC's crap, I mostly just go on to hang with the people I've met on the boards. Here's my account if anyone feels like looking at it (holy crap, 7 years for me this month, where has the time gone? :unsure: ).