Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Vinyl's Inner Fire" by ABronyLife42 SpitFire and Vinyl Shipping

ABronyLife42

After a long day of constant autograph signing, aerial acrobatics, and her team's constant bragging of their talents. Spitfire tries to escape from it all for one night and decides to go out on the town of Cloudsdale to one of their famous clubs,Clipped Wings , where she unknowingly meets a dj named Vinyl Scratch or a.k.a. DJ-Pon3.

Warning: This is Vinyl Scratch and Spitfire clop.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/34472/Vinyl%27s-Inner-Fire

Oh yes. You read that correctly. B)

(edited)

Before I go and invest my valuable time, tell me now: Is this erotica or just smut?

EDIT: Sorry if that came out wrong. It's just some stories turn out to be just plain...ugh. And props for posting in the right section as a muffin.

Edited by DoubleFrenzyWithCheese
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Before I go and invest my valuable time, tell me now: Is this erotica or just smut?

EDIT: Sorry if that came out wrong. It's just some stories turn out to be just plain...ugh. And props for posting in the right section as a muffin.

Well sir, I spent two weeks trying to write it and had two editors. Right now it has 36 likes and 5 dislikes, so I think it's doing rather well. B) I know where your coming from though, so I understand. ;) Edited by ABronyLife42