Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Zombie Apocalypse

Azura

(edited)

-=Introduction=-

The entire world of Equestria has fallen into one of the most deadly plagues where ponies turn into vicious flesh eating monsters who wouldn't mind eating their own flesh for survival. The longer a zombie stays alive while infected the stronger they will be. Most ponies who get close to the tough ones are never heard from again.

Ninty-five percent of ponies have been infected by the plague while the other five percent are immune. There is a known cure but nopony has the recipe. It is known to be hidden under Canterlot in the depths of the hidden caves that no one has ever laid a hoof on for many decades.

There are three groups of survivors, each with four ponies. The three groups are scattered far away from each other but they can communicate through radio frequencies. They have to journey across multiple obstacles and think their way through many problems they'll soon face. Their main goal is to re-group at the Canterlot Castle and to obtain the cure to free Equestria from the plague.

-=Rules=-

I. Alicorns are overpowered I suppose I'll have no choice but to ban them.

II. Swearing is allowed but keep it to the bare minimum. You may only use things said on the show MLP:FIM such as..

Examples

"What in the hoof is that?" "Flying feather sticks!"

III. Understandable English is necessary to be in this roleplay, fillies with poor grammar are not allowed.

IV. No overpowered weapons or you'll be thrown into the dungeon.

V. At least one post per day, if you are unavailable due to any reason please contact me.

-=Squad=-

-Alpha-

Daeva

Fire Blade

Jango

Splinter

-Bravo-

Sapphire

Dusty Soul

-

-Charlie-

Mad Butcher

Sparrow Nocturnus

Thunder Chaser

Snow Flake

All you have to do is post a link to your OC, choose the squad you'd like to be in and type out a few lines to show me you're a worthy survivor.

If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below!

Spots are limited, so sign up now!

Here's the link to the roleplay!

Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

I might join, but on the condition that the RP will start before September. Other than that, let me use Mad Butcher.

Can you give me some prompts or general situation where I can write out a few lines?

The roleplay will start as soon as we get a decent amount of ponies on board so we could start.

Anyway, what would you say when you're surrounded by zombies?

One more thing, choose a sqaud. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Anyway, what would you say when you're surrounded by zombies?

One more thing, choose a sqaud. ;)

Something negative or angry.

If trying to escape - "There's no time to fight! Get your flanks moving, now!"

If getting ready to battle - "More to strike down. This is just like old times."

And Charlie

I'll try it out with Firefly. Also, can you explain the squads? Thanks.

Sqauds are basically groups of people who are immune to the plague and they work together to get their flanks over to the Canterlot Castle.

Anymore questions?

• Brohoof 1

Sqauds are basically groups of people who are immune to the plague and they work together to get their flanks over to the Canterlot Castle.

Anymore questions?

Nope, but why the different teams? (:

yeah, am i in?

Of course! :lol:

Nope, but why the different teams? (:

Makes things a little bit more.. Interesting. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

http://mlpforums.com...usty-soul-r1049Alpha

"everyone we held dear to us has been infected with a horrible virus. This alone should make it okay to kill them"

"Everyone" is missing a capital E, you could replace the period between "virus" and "This" with a comma. You also forgot to put a period at the back of the sentence.

I'm also looking for the best of the best to join Alpha so maybe you could choose a different one?

Sorry about that. :(

• Brohoof 1

"Everyone" is missing a capital E, you could replace the period between "virus" and "This" with a comma. You also forgot to put a period at the back of the sentence.

I'm also looking for the best of the best to join Alpha so maybe you could choose a different one?

Sorry about that. :(

ok bravo and sorry about all the mistakes. I was in a hurry because my mom was leaving and I wanted to post before she left.

(edited)

Of course! :lol:Makes things a little bit more.. Interesting. ;)

I'd like to be in the Alpha group, and why must we say a sentence? Edited by Sun

(edited)

I'd like to be in the Alpha group, and why must we say a sentence?

You'll be an exception I suppose.

Due to your fine English I shall allow you to join my squad.

Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Due to your fine English I shall allow you to join my sqaud.

Would I be able to transfer squads from Bravo to Alpha?

• Brohoof 1

Due to your fine English I shall allow you to join my sqaud.

Ah, to test the English. I thought - for some odd reason, that we had to say the right thing. xD
  • Brohoof 1