Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Zombie Apocalypse

Azura

(edited)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent congue finibus quam, eu elementum leo lacinia nec. Maecenas elementum lectus nec turpis varius, et ullamcorper lectus sagittis. Curabitur ultricies blandit velit, et commodo lacus feugiat vel. Donec vestibulum nunc non congue lacinia. In molestie iaculis molestie. Cras viverra nulla urna, a dapibus mi rhoncus in. Donec lorem urna, ultrices vitae ligula vel, vehicula dapibus nunc.

Edited by Sun

(edited)

I've added this in the third paragraph of the introduction.

"but they can communicate through radio frequencies."

Gives us more communication during the roleplay.

I'm not quite sure how to separate the three groups of players to avoid any confusion but I suppose we'll think of something.

I was thinking about when somepony speaks after a different squad mate they'll have to indicate which squad they're on.

Or we could speak using a color code.

Anyone got any brighter ideas?

Edited by Cloud Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent congue finibus quam, eu elementum leo lacinia nec. Maecenas elementum lectus nec turpis varius, et ullamcorper lectus sagittis. Curabitur ultricies blandit velit, et commodo lacus feugiat vel. Donec vestibulum nunc non congue lacinia. In molestie iaculis molestie. Cras viverra nulla urna, a dapibus mi rhoncus in. Donec lorem urna, ultrices vitae ligula vel, vehicula dapibus nunc.

Edited by Sun

Due to my limited patience I have decided that we should start the roleplay now.

There are still three spots left so sign up quick before you miss out the whole storyline!

I'll be writing out the whole story as it goes on the roleplay thread itself.

I know, it kinda' sucked. But I just felt like throwing it out there.

Also, I was wondering if I could do a quick character switch from Firefly to my new character that probably may be more suitable though she's a filly.

If you must, I wouldn't mind.

A filly could be useful during a zombie apocalypse. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Edited by Sun

Alright!

Jango is my filly!

Got it.

I've started the roleplay so head over to the thread and post first!

You are on the Alpha squad after all. ;)

Link.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not quite sure how to separate the three groups of players to avoid any confusion but I suppose we'll think of something.

I was thinking about when somepony speaks after a different squad mate they'll have to indicate which squad they're on.

I'm up for the Speaking Color Code.. But Can I join Alpha Too? :3

I mainly use Mobile so can we not do colors?

I mainly use Mobile so can we not do colors?

We won't be using colors. :)

I'm up for the Speaking Color Code.. But Can I join Alpha Too? :3

We won't be using color codes since some ponies use their phones.

I'll let you into Alpha as well, since you're already talking as if you were.

I'm also wondering what the heck Ember is going to have to do now that you've changed.

Oh this is so messed up!

• Brohoof 1

Some dude contradicted my post on Charlie squad.

Then either edit yours, or ask the other dude to edit his post.

"I'm youngest!" Jango said happily. Since she was young, yes she wasn't mature.

Wrong group. Me and Sparrow are in Charlie, you're in another group.

(edited)

Edited by Sun

Can I join? Because the Equestrian Civil War is a bit slow with any feedback. Besides an Equestria War Z sounds pretty fun!

(I won't be able to participate today, because I have to get some sleep.)